Discussion: After Ukraine-Biden Scandal Fizzles, Trump Demands Probe Into China Ties

When it comes to directives from the Commander in Chief - -
how great a distance is it from “Demand a Probe”
to “Demand the individual be be brought in for Questioning”
… and then
to “Arrest them”
and on …
to … that individual is guilty of treason - “Apprehend them by any means necessary … deadly force if needed”

1 Like

I think what pisses Trump off about Biden is his “Uncle Joe” demeanor. His funny memes with Obama. Trump has never been liked, like those two, and it eats at him. I hope it gives him ulcers, boils, and constipation.

12 Likes

Exactly, but it works, does it not? All the stupid things said are repeated constantly here as well. We are part of the echo chamber! We apparently cannot learn this lesson, which is mind boggling watching how well it works. I believe we Democrats should consider NOT repeating every damn stupid thing stated but instead repeating our message, and ignoring the other side’s garbage altogether. It’s proved brain science and works for any message.

2 Likes

But Fat Nixon is huuuuge, bigly, everyone is sayin’.

The Trump Family mob is a small-time organization. Nothing personal, but any organization, company, political party, tv show, pizza company, law firm, nation… name it, anything that relies on the “wisdom” of one person is certain to fail, will always lose to a process including the thoughtful consideration of masses of people. Liberalism is why we’re in America.

The group is smarter than any individual.

It does take a village.

5 Likes

Just please. My eyes are bleeding already from @steviedee111 posting horrid 70’s decor earlier, don’t need this additional trauma.

2 Likes

I suppose Biden should get out in front of this but would anyone but a MAGA true believer actually consider any of the democrats running more corrupt than Donald Trump?

Toughen up sweet cheeks we’ve got a long way to go and a lot of pix to post.

1 Like

And he gets so mad when he can’t poop.

6 Likes

This story is so very Onion-esque. Who would’ve imagined this republic would come to this.

5 Likes

Just seeing that damn asshole makes me want to barf, then makes me very angry. Please, do not repeat showing us this. God, can’t we see people we like and that make us feel better?

3 Likes

Trump is absolutely blatant, if anyone in congress or Barr suddenly decides to follow this demand impeachment charges should be brought against both of them immediately. I don’t think too many GOP senators have the stomach to vote against impeachment with this kind of incriminating evidence added to the Mueller report.

Biden (or anyone Fatso/Fox chooses to attack) would only draw more attention to something so stupid and ludicrous and give it legitimacy if he responded.

1 Like

Still haven’t forgiven you for GoT. Don’t push your luck.

Toughen up soldier.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Don’t fear the picture, fear the policies.

3 Likes

The struggle there is that if we ignore their message and they ignore ours, then both sides will stop understanding why we disagree and there won’t be a way to compromise at all (which isn’t to say that the GOP is compromising now, but it would consign both sides to a position where neither even tries to understand the other). There’s something to be said for knowing what your opponent believes and how they think.

They’ve given up all pretense of trying to understand us and it seems like we need to be the adults and continue to work to understand them to avoid the whole system breaking down irreparably. There’s a difference between understanding your opponent’s message and giving it credence and accepting it.

:kissing_cat:

2 Likes

This work?

2 Likes

Well, not to toot my own horn, but I did after the SCOTUS handed the election to Bush. It was only a matter of time and big money. Citizens United sealed the deal.

15 Likes

No snark, no attempts at jokes, but our democracy is being tested and we’re seeing how fragile it is. The Founders couldn’t have imagined that an autocrat would be elected and probably thought the safeguards they built in would enough. But no. The occupant’s minions are telling him this is cool.

The unitary executive theory is a theory of American constitutional law holding that the President possesses the power to control the entire executive branch. The doctrine is rooted in Article Two of the United States Constitution, which vests “the executive power” of the United States in the President.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available