Discussion: After Ukraine-Biden Scandal Fizzles, Trump Demands Probe Into China Ties

2 Likes

The Ukraine-Biden scandal ran out of steam this week.

The scandal ain’t over until the fat shady sings.

34 Likes

Maybe your buddy in North Korea will be willing to make up something for you, Donnie.

25 Likes

Yes, because BIden is the one palling around with Chinese massage parlor matrons and it is Biden’s offspring that have received Chinese trademarks. Talk about projection.

57 Likes

Ties …China… Biden the mind boggles Just when you think you’ve seen it all
Lets investigate Ivanka’s China Ties
Ivanka Trump gets initial approval from China for 16 new trademarks—including for ‘voting machines’

47 Likes

If I wanted to impeach Trump I would be cheering him on to be doing pretty much what he has been doing for the past eight weeks

20 Likes

“Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.”

15 Likes

Trump Demands Probe Into China Ties

Um, would those be Ivanka’s China ties?

25 Likes

No the Ties are made in China

22 Likes

4 Likes

Biden eats at Chinese restaurants occasionally. Trump’s Mar-A-Largo friends either run or frequent Chinese brothels. Donald shouldn’t start gunfights with a knife.

28 Likes

Ding, Ding, Ding!

~and~ a number of those patents, iirc, were granted in the same window of time as the first meeting with Xi Jinping, and in a span of time that is exceptionally unusual (in terms of the speed of approval.)

I think projection is his secret middle name.

28 Likes

Well they are easy to manufacture and GOP has great facility to do so.

Finally figured out this Trump thing:
Trump doesn’t hate Barack because he’s Black and Biden because he was Barack’s V.P…Trump HATES THEM BOTH because they both Smile;Trump’s facial muscles can only form smirks: I’d hate them too if god made my mouth deformed like Trump’s.

12 Likes

Hahahahahaha This will backfire on him, as usual. What a putz. Next he’ll be accusing Biden of lusting after his own daughter. Ivanka can’t be happy about daddy bringing up China ties.

19 Likes

It’s amazing how much outrageousness and idiocy Trump can pack into one statement. If you worked at it you couldn’t achieve what he does in this field.

43 Likes

Trump has openly weaponized DoJ as a tool to use against political opponents. Once unleashed, this genie cannot be put back in the bottle. Republicans should tread very carefully here because we’re losing the very underpinnings of our democracy.

10 Likes

I suspect that if anyone gave him truth serum, or just a couple of shots of tequila, we’d learn that race, the ability to smile and make genuine friendships, would be on a long list of reasons why PP hates Obama/Biden and remains insanely jealous of the two. I also wouldn’t be shocked to find out that at some point in 2008 PP reached out to Obama and tried desperately to befriend him only to be rebuffed. As racist as he is, he does seem to desperately want to be liked by famous black people.

25 Likes

Do we see where this is going?
First photo at top of tRump, he’s sure showing a lot of chin.

4 Likes

Typical Trump, he thinks everyone wants to emulate him.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available