Discussion: After Ukraine-Biden Scandal Fizzles, Trump Demands Probe Into China Ties

Trump himself has China ties – the really long red ones he sells at his boutique?

6 Likes

The Ukraine-Biden scandal ran out of steam this week.

The Ukraine-Biden SCAM ran out of steam this week.

FIFY

10 Likes

Trumps fear is palpable. All Joe has to do is smile, shake his head and chuckle. It sends Trump into unhinged fits of hysteria every time. Good job, Joe. :wink:

13 Likes

I’d like to agree with you, but think J. Edgar Hoover. It’s more like a noxious weed that has to be pulled out of the ground, leaf root and stem, after enough steaming shit has been piled on top of it over several decades to make it grow.

1 Like

I was away most of the day but I have to say rest in peace, Herman Wouk. If anyone wrote a better set of novels about World War II, or grappled more insightfully with the frequent difficulty of knowing the right thing to do, I’d like to be notified. Until then I just want to thank him for the pleasure and learning I’ve found in his work.

18 Likes

Allrighty then, lets investigate Ivanka’s many ties to China and all the knick knacks she has made there. AND Daddy trump recently as candidate trump got a whole bunch of names of items and company names trademarked for China. A couple dozen if memory serves. So let’s investigate what sort of income comes trump’s way from China shall we? Emoluments Clause anyone?
edit
For fun and games lets us play “pick your country to investigate” shall we?

17 Likes

Tried doing a little digging and wanted to avoid right-wing sites. Ended up at The Intercept. Yeah, one more reason to hate Greenwald.
If you want to have a taste of what’s coming if the Ukraine deal is dropped, go here:

1 Like

We put up some guard rails after Nixon. It’s been noted that liberal democracies sometimes go sliding back and forth on a continuum that has authoritarianism at one end. If we can repudiate Trump decisively in 2020 I suspect we’ll be OK. There’ll be work to get back to normal, and to improve on normal, but we were never perfect and overall we’ve come a long way. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition, like every day since this mess started.

17 Likes

Let’s also pay respects to I.M. Pei who died today at 102 yrs young. He’s the architect famous for the glass pyramid at the Louvre.

22 Likes

Schweizer’s book “Clinton Cash,” released just before the 2016 election, accused Hillary Clinton of abusing her position as Secretary of State for her personal benefit. Those allegations – which portrayed Clinton as corrupt – arguably affected the outcome of the 2016 election.

Only because they were endlessly repeated by the incurious press herd. Just like the Swiftboating of John Kerry. The press herd falls for anything published in the vanity GOP press.

11 Likes

What is obvious from Trumps actions is that he is really scared of running against Joe Biden.

Now I am no supporter of Biden but I am also not a Biden detractor/hater. But it is clear Trump thinks if Biden wins the Democratic nomination, Biden will also win the presidency.

6 Likes

Hey so stupid this is clearly a Buser presidential powers and we will prosecute stupid for doing what he’s threatening to do using our FBI, CIA and just department to punish his adversaries. In-your-face America that’s right right out there in Plainview we will prosecute you to the max and your little stooge in the justice department can’t refuse us. Better shut the F up you stupid crook

2 Likes

Trump is a crook. he thinks everyone is a lesser version of himself. Everyone is a grifter.

5 Likes

Ok. I’ve lost my patience. Impeach the muthafuckin wanker.

Who else besides immigrants can be arrested under this act?

Nancy. It’s Trump’s turn in the barrel.

15 Likes

Idiocy sells to Americans though. This horrible show somehow has not yet triggered Democrats in Congress to hold impeachment hearings on the motherfu__er… So it’s a good bet that the traitor party will succeed with current strategy. I cannot see why this is so difficult to fathom.

Josh K. you had me going there with this photo

Went to run some errands and when I got back this was the first thing I saw. This should only be used when Trump is arrested.

10 Likes

Kerry’s son Chris may get some Swiftboating of his own, He was a partner with Hunter Biden’s investment company, Rose Senaca.
One thing that sounds kind of stupid is that Hunter flew over to China on Air Force 2 with his VP dad and then inked a billion dollar deal that later was increased to 1.5 billion with Bank of China. They make it too easy.

He also plans on dumping immigrants in Broward and Dade counties because he can. No funding. just dump them and let the Florida taxpayer worry about housing and feeding them:

Hate to the eternal Eeyore, but it probably is literally going to take video footage of military raids killing mistakenly-identified Americans before we might gain any traction.

Maybe not even then.

3 Likes

The squatter in our White House simply feels no shame, clearly he has no honor or dignity, and cares nothing for the truth.

2 Likes

Please edit the properties to reduce the size of the photo (when posting, check the two numbers at the end of the link, reduce them in proportion).

That way I don’t have to scroll past a massive image of fat hitler. Thanks!

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available