Discussion: After GCHQ Wiretapping Charge, Andrew Napolitano Disappears From Fox

I hope he’s keeping Jimmy Hoffa company.

Who knew? Rocky & Bullwinkle also captured future Ivanka’s role…

2 Likes

Ahead of their time they were - prophets!

2 Likes

And Trump’s record thusfar…

6 Likes

That’s perfect

1 Like

Poetic justice.

You had to remind me of how old I am.
Usually getting out of bed does the trick. You’re just piling on.

2 Likes

I’m marveling at the evidence that the only way for one of their staff crackpots to get kicked off of Fox is for someone in power to take their claims seriously, give Fox public credit as the source, and get called on it.

To think, they actually had a standard all along, and we just didn’t know about it.

Lying, plagiarism, bigotry, racism and christian extremism are badges of honor among conservative journalists at Fox. So I don’t think that Andrew Napolitano was asked to lay low lack of judgement.

I wonder whether Andrew Napolitano has been exiled because he did not allow himself to be groped and grabbed by Roger Ailes, Rupert Murdoch, Bill O’Lielly and his bosses at Fox.

Well we can look to where @spencersmom took us, and we can go farther back to ancient Rome where every now and then the soothsayers, fortune tellers, and 'miracle workers" all were cleared out of Rome. They kept coming back after laying low for awhile. My fear is that the next incarnation of Fox News will be worse and more hysterical. There seems that there is no bottom to that market.

1 Like

I apologize but it’s necessary. Rocky & Bullwinkle keeps being weirdly relevant and applicable to the Trump administration. You take your windfalls where you find them.

5 Likes

This is how Trump distinguishes between a “brilliant legal mind” and a “so-called judge”.

2 Likes

It used to piss me off a lot when Jon Stewart would have Napolitano on TDS and kind of fawn on him a bit.

1 Like

You’re forgiven. P&B will always be relevant.
Especially when Natasha and Boris have seats in the Oval Office.

1 Like

This should be doubly embarrassing for Fox News. First, their principal paid “legal analyst” is going on their air and propounding conspiracy theories that really should be subject to vetting and verification before being made public. But, that wasn’t enough to get him booted. No, only after Shep Smith and Bret Baier both had to sheepishly explain that Napolitano’s ravings are not the product Fox News’ news gathering process, implying that their principal paid “legal analyst” is not a journalist, did they boot him off the air. If Fox News wants to have credibility as a journalistic organization, they really should extend their standards and practices to all 24 hours of their programming (and same for Fox Business Channel), and especially for someone labeled “legal analyst.”

3 Likes

Oh noes! Teh Deep State got him!

4 Likes

Napolitano looks like Leonid Brezhnev’s younger, dumber brother.

3 Likes

Wow, that takes me back–back to when even cartoons were intelligent.

1 Like

3 Likes

We remember the good ones, is the thing. There were dumb ones. I won’t name names for fear of starting an argument. But a friend and I were talking about this the other day and pulled up some things. It doesn’t all age well. But Rocky, yeah, that stuff is like Warner Brothers cartoons, it was made by smart, cool people who were mostly trying to amuse themselves and very much succeeding.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available