Discussion: After GCHQ Wiretapping Charge, Andrew Napolitano Disappears From Fox

I seem to recall PeePee referring to Napolitano as a “brilliant legal mind”.

:laughing:

7 Likes

Last time I checked our Pres is supposed to operate on facts. He has some of the best analysis etc in the world but he wants to go with what he believes. Holy shit.
This belief thing will also be a problem when he’s replaced by Pence.

5 Likes

Yes. I know someone near me who climbed onto the roof of the apt building next to his to disassemble the security camera on the roof, which he was sure was placed there by Obama to spy on him.

Nuts right? Ohhhhh yes, but he didn’t get 304 electoral votes.

7 Likes

Unfortunately that would create more problems than it would solve. :smile: I sadly agree the swamp will not wake up one day and decide to become a meadow filled with daisies and buttercups. Will a bunch of liberal political entertainers come along for whom the old whites will jilt their current loves? Probably not. But demographics and the Reaper will shrink that swamp.

SAVE US GERMANS WE BEG YOU

6 Likes

I for one hope so!

1 Like

Say hello to Luca Brasi for me pal.

4 Likes

Well, we do teach the history of the use of propaganda and the rise to power of a certain someone in a country in Europe in the last century so it’s possible that future US history lessons will draw certain parallels.

My son is taking a sociology course as an elective and let’s just say they have plenty of material to discuss.

4 Likes

Here’s a fact, he’s bugging the fuck out of me.

4 Likes

I hear Napolitano is going to Animal Planet where he’ll perform similar duties grooming baboons.

1 Like

It’s not self-centeredness. He’s untethered from reality.

4 Likes

I think he should be the guy with the bucket behind the elephant. WTF he’seen shoveling shit in the front end for years.

2 Likes

Ivanka has some great new bucket ideas…

2 Likes

The article includes the fact that Merkel is the one who called on her. Trump had his picks and they were the “nice” ones.

1 Like

Boomers may inevitably remember this sweeper dude…

10 Likes

Swept that under the rug as fast as they could

Yep. The Rocky and Bullwinkle sweeper dude.

1 Like

Bingo!

7 Likes

You have to sit back and savor the sweetness every so often.

Just a week or so ago our not so cogent POTUS was declaring that there should be no more unnamed sources, that they should all be named or never mentioned.
Then KAPOW-right in the kisser he and the wrecking crew cite a questionable Judge from a station of ill-repute regarding at least 3, count them-3, unnamed but ‘very reliable’ sources.

I mean, the ratio of the time it takes for total bullshit to come back around and splat upon the orange dude’s face is shrinking down to definitely within mere days.

If Trumpzilla threw a boomerang there is absolutely no doubt that it would come back and rip his wig off.
BAN Boomerangs!!! Doh!

3 Likes

Here’s a set up, where’s the squirrel?

ETA, to add squirrel. Really I thought that you or others would jump on that and say the Squirrel is in the White House.

Oh well, swing and a miss, at least I tried ; )

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available