Discussion: After Abandoning O'Care In Court, Trump Says GOP Will Be 'Party Of Healthcare!'

1 Like

Yep. Any day now.

14 Likes

If only the GOP had their own healthcare plan…

Maybe based on health-insurance marketplaces.

With an individual mandate.

And protections for pre-existing conditions.

From a rightwing think-tank like The Heritage Foundation.

Something like that…

32 Likes

The best part of the rumored policy recommendations has Mexico paying for everything. And anything falling between the cracks will be picked up by the Pentagon

20 Likes

Right now, in taverns across the land, the proles are nodding in agreement.

“Yeah, Trump will take care of us, for sure!”

4 Likes

The Republican Party will become “The Party of Healthcare!”

The Democratic Party already is the “Party of Healthcare!”

The Republican Party is and will remain the party that limits, denies, takes away, and makes healthcare unaffordable.

8 Likes

Unfortunately, there’s a lot of Deplorables that listen to this stuff as gospel.

4 Likes

He is going to tell his followers that only he can fix it and they will vote for him. They’ll never know he broke it to begin with.

I just read on rawstory about how bad flood damage is in Missouri. When the fact is that PP’s budget does not include emergency funding for farmers and the Democrats in the House are blocking that budget, a farmer said that Congressional in-fighting is the reason he may not get federal aid. Wow.

4 Likes

7 Likes

So often, it’s hard to tell if there’s any sort of plan, or if the fish just doesn’t remember the direction it mindlessly flopped yesterday.

This one feels more like incoherent babbling, but I dunno.

7 Likes

Learn the lessons of 2018. Stop worrying about deplorables, focus on everyone else.

Healthcare killed republicans in 2017 AND 2018. And Trump’s NPD is going to kill them with it again in 2020. Because he HAS to attack anything related to Obama.

6 Likes

If it wasn’t for them and their gerrymandered districts, we’d have swept much more.

5 Likes

Let’s see - you destroy the one healthcare plan for all Americans that we’ve put in place since we passed Medicare for seniors; you have no other plan with which to replace the one plan we’ve ever had - the ACA, even though the GOP has had over 10 years to come up with a healthcare plan.

I don’t think it works like you think it does - you can’t take healthcare from everybody and claim you are the healthcare party. And I dare you to come up with a plan.

8 Likes

Wait, this is Healthcare Week? I thought it was Infrastructure Week. Oh well… :unamused:

10 Likes

He just keeps lying and tweeting and distracting while he guts health care, SS and Medicare because you know he doesn’t give a sweet sht about anyone but him…ever. WHY does the media and the Deplorables keep getting sucked in???

6 Likes

Hold the House (pick up a few more seats even), Focus on the Senate (GOP is defending far too much in a cycle where they were on the ropes in TN, TX, lost AZ and NV, and couldn’t retake MT), and the WH.

We’ve built organization over the past 2 years, and the Mueller report is going to keep those people fired up to remove Trump. Making healthcare the issue AGAIN, after suffering such huge setbacks on that very issue for the last 2 years? Hell yes, I’ll take that.

10 Likes

I hope the Republican Party has good health insurance. They’re going to need it.

5 Likes

In a few days someone in the administration will say when Trump announced his intentions to gut the ACA what he really meant was he had ordered the Office of Trade to pursue a new export-import pact with Turkey.

8 Likes

Yertle must be so happy that Rump is preemptively telling us what the GOP will run on in 2020. Brilliant strategery even if Rump doesn’t consult with the Senate Leader.

(I wonder if the Green New Deal is looking better to Yertle by now).

6 Likes

No matter what McConnell has done for Trump, there is no love there.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available