Discussion: After Abandoning O'Care In Court, Trump Says GOP Will Be 'Party Of Healthcare!'

This is not going to happen. The WH/GOP is throwing out garbage policy in their unending struggle to maintain their crazed base’s attention even as the Mueller Investigation still in reality looms.

They will dent ACA while trying to derail it, but that car will keep running even if the engine is sputtering.

We need to help keep it alive enough for the Dems to pole vault 2020 election campaigns and re-store or enhance it in 2021.

7 Likes

The Republican Party will become “The Party of Healthcare!”

14 Likes

Does Trump do coherent babbling? How can I tell?

9 Likes

Instead of daring Trump, because you know his worthless, let’s start bombarding all the Republican Senators, especially Roy Blunt. The one who told us all that Republicans had a plan, better than the PPACA back in 2009.

6 Likes

I didn’t get my Healthcare t-shirt either.

6 Likes

I’m really daring all of them. They’ve had forever and they have no plan and no plan to make a plan and never did have any plans to make a plan.

So yes I agree - I mean the entire GOP - I dare them all to come up with a fucking plan. Like that’s going to happen now.

6 Likes

gonna be ‘pileup week’ soon.

3 Likes

its easy for them to join in.

3 Likes

Well isn’t that great that the President is taking ownership of Healthcare? Everything gonna be alright.

3 Likes

Oh, but they do have a plan. The plan is to get rid of those minimum coverage and pre-existing condition rules, then sell you junk plans that cover basically nothing. Those who get sick will conveniently die broke and not be around to complain. They’ll claim in 2020 that they’ve reduced the cost of premiums, and hope not many people notice they’ve gutted the coverage until after the elections.

7 Likes

The problem is that they already had a plan, one that took them years to devise. Unfortunately, a black man decided to implement it and they couldn’t stand for that so, they criticized and undermined their plan to the point of almost destroying it. Now, they’re faced with coming up with an alternative to their own plan and they’ve found that they have boxed themselves in.

9 Likes

Appropriate.
ACA may not be a gold icon, but the @#!%&! Republicans want to replace it with a bag of dirt… or nothing.

7 Likes

Yes. Just my point about no plan and no plans for a plan - they want to just leave everybody hanging.

3 Likes

Actual GOP Health Care Plan development in process…

GOP beta testing…

GOP Final Plan

6 Likes

The Trump GOP is the Party of healthcare in the same way it’s the party of family values, women’s rights, protecting America from foreign attack, honesty, ethics, and morality.

12 Likes

Word.

Well said.

2 Likes

We should just fund health care and food stamps through the Defense Department, that way they’d keep getting more and more money.

6 Likes

Couldn’t retake WV either.

3 Likes

GOP Healthcare Plan: GoFundMe Pages for Every American Family

5 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/03/26/trump-administration-just-handed-democrats-their-best-issue/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9a6cee7a7dea

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available