Discussion: Admiral Tells Trump It Would Be An 'Honor' To Get Security Clearance Revoked

1 Like

lol. That’s some a-level trolling right there.

86 Likes

Hopefully his sentiments go right on down the line with lesser ranked naval staff.

34 Likes

Just read his letter to Trump. He concludes:

The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.

Impossible. Trump lacks the maturity, intelligence and experience to become such a leader. He is a self-absorbed, ignorant, mean-spirited child.

The criticism will continue until he’s out.

65 Likes

Keep it up Trump
You’re pissing off everyone in the Military and Security apparatus
This will not end well for you

51 Likes

Senior folks in uniform have a long, long personal history of putting their head down and trying to ignore whether or not they agree with the guy in charge. Their patience (and capacity for hope) are extreme. But they do have limits.

Keep shitting on the brass. That’s a brilliant idea.

51 Likes

Few good men
And an asshole CIC

14 Likes

More of this please.

29 Likes

The rubber finally meets the road. People stand up to be counted among those proud to resist. Hopefully, this has legs.

41 Likes

I guess he won’t be in the parade?

54 Likes

“A retired Navy admiral spoke out against President Trump Thursday over Trump’s move to strip former CIA Director John Brennan’s security clearance.”

Just jealousy of Trump’s heroic military service to our country in his courageous battles against bone spurs.

Wounded five times!

44 Likes

balls.

6 Likes

Mic…drop.

19 Likes

What is there for any US military member not to like about a POTUS that salutes a NK General and who bragged that avoiding getting an STD during the Viet-Nam war was his claim to fame?

22 Likes

Trump: 'I always wanted to get the Purple Heart.

13 Likes

Military brass cannot hide from the 8 million pound orange gorilla that’s throwing luggage and feces all over this country. They must stand up and denounce this lunatic. This goes for active as well as retired brass. Next.

19 Likes

So is it just me- or does there seem to be a pattern of people close to Trump doing things to ensure they can set the record straight later on?

it’s almost like they need insurance against a guy they know to be a pathological liar.

12 Likes

Revoked security clearances could be today’s burnt draft cards. An affront at the obstinate administration in power.

7 Likes

It’s likely that †Я☭mp’s Enemies List will become a special Mark of Distinction that many in the post-†Я☭mp era will rue NOT having•. I have already applied to be on the List (yeah, résumé-polishing) by insulting †Я☭mp in the NYT Letters to the Editors.

• i.e., practically every GOP politician
16 Likes

Admiral-level trolling, but yeah.

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available