Discussion: 2 Teens Wear ‘Trump 2016 White Pride’ Shirts To High School Color Wars Rally

2 Likes

Just a coincidence; Trump is absolutely, positively, definitely not a racist. I’m sure there are plenty of people walking around the streets of America wearing “Black Power for Trump!” T-shirts.

5 Likes

Need any more pushes, “undecideds”? This is the filthy bullshit that we need to fight against. This is infinitely worse than bitching about emails or speeches or what not.

8 Likes

4 Likes

I remember a Clinton ad that said:

“When Donald Trump opens his mouth, our kids are listening.”

Indeed.

14 Likes

Since the polls are swinging back and forth, I guess the undecideds need something else. Goddess only knows what though.

4 Likes

Glad to see the school district act quickly and decisively. The nation’s largest teachers union has also reported a significant uptick in bullying at schools, most of it racially motivated.

And yet Senator Ayotte said that HO is a “role model” for children.

10 Likes

Aww…ain’t they just the cutest thangs? Bless their hearts!

4 Likes

The male student’s shirt bore a Confederate flag and read “REDNECK” in red letters, while the female student’s read “WHITE POWER.” Both also scrawled “offensive and inappropriate” on the shirts.

Hmmm, I almost wonder if this wasn’t a joke in which they were actually making fun of Trump supporters. They’re dressed like stereotypical country bumpkins, so I’m thinking maybe they were trying to be ironic.

1 Like

And flashin’ those white pride gang signs too. Jeepers!

3 Likes

From the headline, “2 Teens Wear ‘Trum 2016 White Pride’ Shirts To High School Color Wars Rally”

I may be showing my age, but just what the hell is a “color wars rally?”

2 Likes

Personally impressed that they spelled all the words correctly.

12 Likes

In Montana? Odds are against it.

6 Likes

But why write “offensive and inappropriate” on their shirts if it wasn’t an attempt to be ironic?

1 Like

I may be wrong, but I don’t see any place on their shirts that has the words, “offensive and inappropriate.”

1 Like

I think they’re actually proud of that Pluck… —

1 Like

Me either, but that’s what was written in the piece.

2 Likes

The male student’s shirt bore a Confederate flag

They have a lot of pride in their heritage there in the south… …half of the northern part of Lake County, Montana.

3 Likes

Aw-w-w, man, Eustace beat me to it. That was my first thought too.

2 Likes

Well, I suppose TPM can see things that we can’t. :wink: It could be that something was lost in the copy/pasting and it was the school officials that stated that it was offensive and inappropriate.

2 Likes