‘Despicable’: Cheney Blasts Gosar For Efforts To ‘Smear’ Officers Who Protected Capitol On Jan. 6 | Talking Points Memo

Which one is the portrait of Dorian Gray?

2 Likes

I believe he did it on purpose. Just a gut feeling after reading the whole article and going through what is and isn’t mentioned.

Kruas lived with the friend he bought the Jeep from off and on… The guy wasn’t aware he didn’t have a license and insurance …sure!

4 Likes

When someone rams a crowd of BLM protesters, I don’t approach it as an accident unless exculpatory evidence appears. This ain’t a thing of the burden of proof being on someone else to establish his intent, he needs to prove that this wasn’t a racist terrorist attack (I know, not valid in court of law, but just IMHO).

7 Likes

Because the Cops don’t vote for them. The Insurrectionists do.

Not necessarily at all.

2 Likes

And yet, like so many military members who have been shown time and time again that the Republican party cares nothing for them, police officers will continue to vote “R”.

2 Likes

Jeez Louise.

Judge Faruqui: This is only going to work in person. Come to DC on June 18. If you can’t, file something. Or I’ll issue a bench warrant.

Pauline Bauer: I do not consent.

Judge Faruqui: You can sign off Ms. Bauer.

Someone is about to find out the hard way what happens when you piss off a Federal judge.

8 Likes

An inspiring combo.

What a fucking wackadoodle do!

3 Likes

Warrant incoming.

Who drags her ass in? Federal Marshalls?

1 Like

Gosar needs to go bye.

1 Like

And a serial abuser, @castor_troy

According to court documents, Kraus’ girlfriend and mother of his two children accused Kraus of holding a pillow over her face, briefly causing her breathing to be restricted. His girlfriend told police Kraus “state he would take care of her jaw if she continued to run her mouth and threatened to throw her over the top railing of the house.” She also told police Kraus held her down on a couch and took her cell phone away so she couldn’t call 911. The responding officers also said Kraus resisted arrest.

5 Likes

weird huh?

All I got is “plausible deniability”.
I wonder why …

3 Likes

I see, reading the Heavy article linked above, that he accelerated to 70 or 80 mph as he approached. Well, maybe he passed out with his foot on the accelerator - it is possible - but you’re probably right that he was acting out his racist assholery.

If he bought the vehicle for this purpose, he should enjoy birds, trees, flowers, grass and the sky as much as he can now, because he may not be seeing them very often for a while.

3 Likes

Sounds like there needs to be a very public explanation and accusation that Jan 6 was an attack on the Constitution and those participants who swore an oath to it are forsworn.

So is mine. And I’m thankful every day that he is not a member of my family.

1 Like

Did you happen to notice any similarities between what she was wearing, and the Boston Marathon bombers had on them in the tapes?

I stand corrected on Gosar’s district.
Here’s a map of it… it’s more than just Prescott. It does include a chunk of the “east valley” near Phoenix And some of Mesa.
https://gosar.house.gov/district/interactivemap.htm
BTW. Don’t let him work on your teeth (He’s a D.D.S.)

1 Like

Yes, your analysis is deeper than my memory of how we in AZ typify him. BTW Mesa has a large concentration of Mormons, well known for rightwing religiosity and political crankism.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available