DeSantis Slams Trump For Not Being Anti-LGBTQ+ Enough In A Bizarre Video Montage Of Himself Alongside Shirtless Men

Self-loathing…

4 Likes

You’re not the only one with questions:

35 Likes

i have never seen anyone on or around shrimp-boats wearing high-heeled boots.

1 Like

Pushaw said in a tweet. “In a country as vast and diverse as the USA, identity politics is poison.”

And yet Christina that’s all that you and Ron have, and have pushed.

25 Likes

Achilles was killed by a dirty heel.

14 Likes

It took me awhile but I finally figured out who Ron DeSantis both in looks and demeanor reminds me of:

24 Likes
8 Likes

The great joke about the Patrick Bateman character is he never killed anyone. 95% of the people who read that book and 100% of the people who never read it, but screamed their heads off about it anyway, never once got the joke - that Bateman was a useless, gutless pussy. Everything he did, he did in his mind, that much was said out loud near the end. Plus his name, “Bateman”? “Bate” as in masturbate…his obsessions were nothing more than mental masturbation. Now, that aside, DeSantis is one sick fuck because he’s nowhere near smart enough to know that, but thinks a literal serial killer is a true aspirational “manly man” likewise, Thomas Shelby, who murders dozens of people…really sick fuck this deSantis

12 Likes

ManLy, noT gay.

13 Likes

Log cabin republicans, same as turkeys who like Thanksgiving.

34 Likes

Everybody comes to hate Ron and Casey, because that’s the kind of people they are.

40 Likes

I never saw Peaky Blinders. I had always been meaning to, but just never got around to it. I think I’ll check it out.

4 Likes

Can you start linking to the video/content and not the tweet? Tweets are now behind a login wall and I don’t care to support Elon Musk’s ridiculousness.

20 Likes

And Lt. Dan didn’t wear boots at all.

6 Likes

It’s 5 or 6 seasons now, far more stylized and visually gorgeous than The Sopranoes, but just as rough to watch, too rough to binge, but completely worth your time. Thomas Shelby is a damaged and dangerous man, brilliant, but very dangerous. Cillian Murphy is mesmerizing as Shelby.

7 Likes

From what I can tell, you don’t need to actually go to Twitter to play the video in the article. Just click the :arrow_forward: (play) button on video in the article.

Oh, I almost forgot. Welcome to our community!

16 Likes

And at the end of all that it announces “Top Governor”? This had to have been the Onion.

9 Likes

How many videos do Desantis and Carlson have to make before they can qualify for their own film festival?

12 Likes

Even aside from the obvious gay theme, I find it astounding that this video proudly includes a headline proclaiming, “DeSantis is evil.” I came across the video a few days ago on Twitter–before I had read anything about it–and was genuinely confused about who the ad was supporting. I assumed it must be Trump, but couldn’t figure out why it included something saying that DeSantis was intelligent.

This is absolutely the worst political ad–worst ad period-- I’ve ever seen in my life.

25 Likes

Bet’cha DeSantis is closeted gay.

8 Likes