DeSantis Makes 2024 Ambitions Clear As He Pours Gasoline On His ‘Woke’ Education Fire

“We’re tired of having to rely on plausible deniability to defend our dogwhistling. It’s far past time we dumb everyone up so they just don’t recognize it as dogwhistling in the first place.”

8 Likes

Hey, if they can’t be sufficiently revolutionary, well that’s really their problem.

1 Like

It’s hard to be a goody two-shoes and charismatic, but Mitt’s a candidate who at least seems safe while DeSantis is both uncharismatic and misanthropic.

7 Likes

Did I mention?

1 Like

The question is, how do we fight back? How do we counter these extremists moves and not allow these people to gain any more power than they already have?

4 Likes

That American experiment was pretty hard on indigenous peoples as well as blacks.

It will have to be carefully edited.

5 Likes

Probably could be done within a week in that state. Two at the most.

2 Likes

So long as you can get past his greater affinity for Michigan trees than other human beings…

4 Likes

Like Philip Morris(and Matt Gaetz), get em while they’re young

3 Likes

Who doesn’t love a tree hugger?

2 Likes

I guess DeSantis won’t be heading up to the Woke Cafe in Coventry, Connecticut for breakfast soon. Nice story on WaPo. I’m not local but plan to order some coffee mugs when they become available.

12 Likes

I’m wondering if “give them enough rope to hang themselves” might be the right strategy. If you fight them, they dig in harder, but if you let them run with crazy ideas, people eventually get fed up. And if people don’t get fed up, there’s not much that’s going to contain the crazy for long.

5 Likes

How? By giving them proper biblical names, making them dress in ten layers of clothing to cover their sinful bodies and giving them ample reservations to live on because wide open spaces encourage sin?

3 Likes

Just listened to American History Storytellers on the Gold Rush.

Brutal.

1 Like
9 Likes

Cut our losses…

5 Likes

Tenure at universities is what protects academic freedom and integrity. It allows students and faculty to be inquisitive and not stifle debate. The Florida Orban like governor along with his sidekick Rufo, like a famous 70’s sitcom star want to stifle debate. It’s the anthesis of the freedom they claim to uphold.

10 Likes

Seems like Ginni is not the only spouse doing influence peddling, of course it had to be the wife of the most sanctimonious Justice.

21 Likes

Unaccountability is a powerful drug

9 Likes
13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available