DeSantis Appointee In Predominantly Black County Resigns After KKK Photo Surfaces

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo.

Jeffery Moore, a Gadsden County commissioner who was appointed by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), suddenly resigned on Friday after a photo that appeared to show him in a Ku Klux Klan robe and hood emerged.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1433769
1 Like

Mixed bag. Was looking forward to the hearing.

10 Likes

Has it been rescheduled yet?

2 Likes

The irony is that the KKK photo demonstrated the guy’s qualifications to DeSantis

33 Likes

“Kansas doesn’t have a brand.”

The guy on the right nearly lost his shit when he said that.

Who elected this moron anyway?

13 Likes

You old people don’t need no stinking vacine as you are smushed together in shelters
DeSantis Team Hits Back After Biden Deems Vaccination a ‘Vital Part’ of Hurricane Prep (breitbart.com)

17 Likes

Its a start
47 deputies stripped of guns after failing psych tests | KRCR (krcrtv.com)

33 Likes

Nobody wants to work for the deadbeat…

21 Likes

LOL

43 Likes

DeSantis has been deliberately installing divisive destructive appointees for some time

24 Likes

May the photo doesn’t do her justice. Or maybe it does. Somehow I don’t think the woman on the right is in danger of producing another white Oopsie for klan and country.

3 Likes

I thought maybe she just had a hardcore tan.

2 Likes

Lake said she couldn’t find “any straight-up information” on Meloni…

Access to Google and Wikipedia is spotty in Arizona.

27 Likes

“Kansas doesn’t have a brand”

All you are is dust in the wind.

39 Likes

Yeah, I heard Zelenskyy gave that two thumbs up.

Oh, wait, my bad – wrong fingers.

:laughing:

54 Likes

We’re the People of the South Wind.

7 Likes

Trump “The Russia/Ukraine catastrophe should NEVER have happened, and would definitely not have happened if I were President”.

He’s crazy and there’s no way he would have written “if I WERE President”. My emphasis.

27 Likes

It’s going to require a bit more than ““I would like you to do us a favor though” like his last call to Zelensky. Although it would be a hoot to hear what Zelensky would tell him in response.

18 Likes

Tucker Carlson Suggests Joe Biden Blew Up the Nord Stream Pipeline (mediaite.com)

14 Likes

It would likely rhyme with GFY.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available