DeSantis Appointee In Predominantly Black County Resigns After KKK Photo Surfaces

No way. Laser eye beams can’t penetrate water.

21 Likes

Tucker must be having problems filling his nauseating hour with anything worthwhile. The world must be too quiet for him to have anything relevant to spew about.

9 Likes

“Demented, delusional, and destructive am I” :musical_note:

6 Likes

Well, actually he’s right on this one – it should never have happened and if he’d gotten into the Oval a second time, he’d have wrecked NATO and would have offered Ukraine nothing in support, so that Putin would have rolled in as planned and a couple of days later, there would have been the “victory” parade in Kyiv with the soldiers wearing the dress uniforms they schlepped in with them instead of ammunition. Ukraine wouldn’t have had a chance.

43 Likes

And Arkansans are the people of Le Vent du Sud.

4 Likes
20 Likes

Typical GOP health plan: Die faster.

15 Likes

This hurricane is DeSantis’s (pre) October surprise. He’s going to milk this for his upcoming election and 2024.

5 Likes

Just an extension of the TX COVID 19 plan a couple of years ago:

Texas Lt. Governor: Old People Should Volunteer to Die to Save the Economy | Vanity Fair

13 Likes

It sounds cooler in French.

6 Likes

I don’t know if this is a winning strategy for InSantis.

Taking money from the Federal government he insists he despises? Florida should pull itself up by its bootstraps and fix the problems themselves, no? [/s]

[and I say this with loved ones living in the State]

12 Likes

Here it is…Make a note of it so when shit goes to hell in Florida we all know it’s not the biden administration

On Hannity, Ron DeSantis says he's "thankful" for Biden's help with the Hurricane Ian response pic.twitter.com/trANvyIRy7

— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 28, 2022
19 Likes

“If you are Vladimir Putin, you’d have to be a suicidal moron on to blow up your own energy pipeline,” Carlson said

Seems he is hovering in that zone.

14 Likes

As I said before, Fox is “all in” on DeSantis in 2024. It’s going to be wall to wall DeSantis on Fox for the next week.

4 Likes

Maybe…but I think the aftermath will be unprecedented for Florida after a fresh luster of raw sewage coats 1/3 of the state then vector born pathogens run amok. We’ll see how he does.
My guess is by election time the state will not be back to “normal”. We’ll see soon enough but I think this “stress test” for FL gov will not go well for DeathSentence.

16 Likes

KKK robe and hood?

Finally, some old-school Republican chicanery!

And he resigned???

That’s the only surprise here.

18 Likes

18 Likes

DeSantis is focused on 2024. This gives him incredible national visibility. With Hannity pumping him up I suggest this is going to be huge for his campaign. Any problems will be blamed on FEMA and Biden. Remember it’s Fox.

6 Likes

Latest poll has Crist up 6. (538).

33 Likes

x-posted

Putin’s propaganda outlet says what?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available