Dems Van Hollen And Fetterman Released From Hospital After Suffering Strokes

:cry:

Shoot, I’d stock up the popcorn and having live hearings and responses running on different screens for weeks.

(okay, okay, even in the impeachment hearing, by about the 47th time they screened the same exact incident but now from an entirely new angle, yeah, there’s only so much material to work with)

3 Likes

Forgive me if I don’t believe what Grisham said (or was told) about that trip to be the truth.

CNN reports that Grisham does not use the word colonoscopy in her book, but “heavily implies” that was the situation. She also notes Trump, then 73, wasn’t the first president to undergo that common procedure while in office. The Saturday afternoon trip wasn’t on the former president’s schedule, and according to CNN, staffers at Walter Reed weren’t aware Trump was coming either. Grisham at the time described the visit as part of Trump’s “routine annual physical exam.”

The trip was not in the President’s schedule and Walter Reed wasn’t aware Trump was coming suggests to me that it was something more than just a colonoscopy.

6 Likes

Don’t forget Democratic Sen. Ben Ray Luján of New Mexico had a stroke in February 2022. That’s three Democrats.

As the Church Lady used to say:
carveyimages

2 Likes

Bad news is that he didn’t die.

1 Like

In my yute, I twice came within feet of being vaporized by lightning. Don’t know the technical name, but when it hit a small pool of water it exploded with a deafening blast like an artillery shell. Never gotten so scared in my life. Heart-pounding fright. i thought “next one I’m dead”. I think of Trump when I recall that experience.

3 Likes

Billy Squire

2 Likes

Yes. And old age is that enemy. Average Senatorial age is 64

Taken in the light of Trump’s compete focus on his own concerns, the fact that he didn’t notify anyone in advance of going to the hospital may not provide an indicator of his motives, one way or another.

In his self-referential view, the hospital staff exist entirely for the purpose of serving him, and should feel privileged that he chose to go there when he wanted them.

I could do 8 in my sleep. No problem.

2 Likes

She’s amazing and really good in an interview. She has that Michelle Obama “it” factor.

3 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one who tries on the tin-foil chapeau on occasion.

I was joking.

1 Like

Domestic abuse may be??

That Church Lady character is genius. She suffers from a bit of sexual repression methinks.

1 Like

On TPM, you usually don’t have to do the /s thing.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available