Dems Pound On Jim Jordan Until He Grudgingly Concedes Biden Won

How many years has that taken?

11 Likes

Folks in my area still haven’t taken down their Trump signs. While driving through town today, I saw a Trump 2020 yard sign, but now with Pence’s name cut out of the sign.

49 Likes

Smell the unity.

29 Likes

I agree with this quote except they no longer feel the need to hide themselves, they are out in the open and the alarms are “blinking red.”

"The world is unfair, and often fools, cowards, liars, and the selfish hide in high places." – Bryant H. McGill

6 Likes

Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

I choose laugh.

19 Likes

Why is it that every Republican call for “unity” seems to be followed by an implicit threat of continued and increased violence if we don’t… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

26 Likes

Poor Gym. His beloved OSU got womped last night, too.
Must be ‘Beat a Buckeye’ Week

8 Likes

If the Republican was given an enema Gym Jordan would be the target.

My ex (divorced her 23 years ago) was a huge Romney booster in 2012 (thankfully she is not a citizen, ex-pat British).

My son (who is in the Navy) told me on Saturday when we are Messaging, that she was livid and screaming that Romney is scum and a traitor.

It truly is a brainwashing cult.

25 Likes

Too many, but hallelujah all the same.

3 Likes

I have to question the headline. I didn’t hear Jordan concede that Biden won, only that Biden would become president. Not only would he not say that Biden won fair and square, he continued to pound on “problems” with the election.

He never repudiated the lie.

And Democrats need to continue to insist that there can be no healing or unity without truth and accountability.

14 Likes

The fact that the fool is often stubborn must not mislead us into thinking that they are independent. One feels in fact, when talking to them, that one is dealing, not with the person themselves, but with slogans, catchwords, and the like, which have taken hold of them. They are under a spell, they are blinded, their very nature is being misused and exploited. Having thus become a passive instrument, the fool will be capable of any evil and at the same time incapable of seeing that it is evil. Here lies the danger of diabolical exploitation that can do irreparable damage to human beings. –Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Recommend the whole essay.

13 Likes

I am not sure where Jordan admitted he lied. The linked video I saw is of Jordan saying Biden won, but continuing to perpetrate the lie that state elections were irregular and unconstitutional.

12 Likes

With all the Q people looking for pedophiles, why haven’t they found Jim Jordan?

17 Likes

That is the simple and actually quite effective “in” and counter, which should be universal anytime ANYONE starts defending Trump. Calmly, but not giving an inch, demand over and over that they say “Biden won fair and square in the November election.”

Don’t let up. Don’t let them deflect. Anytime someone calls for “unity” insist they affirm:

“Trump lied, Biden won fair and square in the November election.”

13 Likes

Eight years can change a person.

(Romney, that is.)

5 Likes

Bingo.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” – Voltaire

15 Likes

may the medal be smashed flat and only have the imprint of the asshole’s face as he gets run over by a bus, or obliterated by space junk

1 Like

Obviously because they require good evidence before they latch on to flimsy nonsense.

4 Likes

Sadly no.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available