Dems Pound On Jim Jordan Until He Grudgingly Concedes Biden Won

Or “Daddy”.

18 Likes

Jim Jordan Until He Grudgingly Concedes Biden Won

I bet there is already a crowd or red hats at airport waiting for the traitor…

2 Likes

Yes! As someone else put it - Republicans appear to be finished with the “trying to kill us blackout drunk” phase of their abuse cycle and into the “crying at us to unlock the door while asking us why we’re being such a bitch about this” part of their abuse cycle.

Dems need to end the fucking abuse cycle once and for all.

22 Likes

I abhor violence but if it’s going to happen regardless …

1 Like

Yeah, I am guessing the next eight days arent going to be a peaceful interlude in American History.

5 Likes

they aren’t really looking for pedophiles, they are looking for walls to throw shit at.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if they sold merchandise to “honor” the 1/6/21 seditious attacks on the Capitol.
“You too can own this honorary T-shirt” “Own a piece of the gallows that were proudly displayed, limited supply”.

2 Likes

Of course they aren’t.

They are gulping down the mutated “blood-libel” kool-aid to make their “enemies” into “demons” (you know, “Demonrats”).

7 Likes

If you’re a traitor or a sexual predator, the leader of the treason caucus has your back.

2 Likes

It’s Donnie’s Party now: everyone in it extorts rather than asks.
Just like their leader.

2 Likes

Damn, I seem to have left my horns and tail in my other form.

1 Like

So kicking and screaming Jim Jordan finally says …

"He won the election…Joe Biden is going to be sworn in as president."

… kinda skipped that part about honestly acknowledging that it was on the level - that it was not “stolen”
c’mon man … stop being an ass - just acknowledge it was a clean contest and move on

2 Likes

I would have preferred something along the lines of “Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?” I think we all know the answer…

6 Likes

Or maybe a gold commemorative coin!

1 Like

Guessing that’s an exercise in futility but I guess one can always hope.

They didn’t even wait an hour to try and turn seditionist Ashli Babbitt into a martyr. They are using illustrated iconography of “her” into their online flyers for their inauguration “protest”.

5 Likes

Yep.

I am not joking. It needs to be an automatic, unrelenting demand that must be made to any of them:

“Trump lied, Biden won fair and square in the November election.”

Say that before we allow even further words in any discussion. Not even allowing moving on to the next sentence.

3 Likes

On the giving or receiving end?

1 Like

strike while the body is still warm? think they got that expression wrong…

Gotta wave that bloody shirt while the blood is still wet.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available