‘Democrats Worry’ Is The New ‘Democrats In Disarray’

Absolutely not nearly good enough. Dark Brandon should have knocked that balloon down before it entered US air space, without using F-22s and a sidewinder air-to-air missile.

I’m wondering how much jockeying there was to be the guy who got to pickle the sidewinder.

11 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:

Trump Launches New War Against Transgender Adults

Well when one is only taught about Western Civilization’s “ideas” they tend to miss that transgender people have been known on these shores as “two spirit people” by the Native Americans. And this is not an anomaly, it has been known in all cultures through out history.
With the Republican and Evangelical witch hunt against transgender folks how long will they be sling slurs at the spinsters and bachelors of old?

12 Likes
13 Likes

39 Likes
16 Likes

This is sad and it shows how little the Republicans have to offer the American people.

7 Likes
5 Likes

It was expected

3 Likes

Republican whining about Reckless Biden unnecessarily heightening chance of war with China in three, two, one…

4 Likes

Is it me, or does anyone else find it hilarious that we shot down a balloon with a missile?

What the airforce run out of safety pins?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

20 Likes

Any opportunity to be an ass must not be wasted.

4 Likes
4 Likes

This controversy should quiet down by Wednesday.

It would be better to use nuclear energy. The Chyna surveillance products would have lasted for centuries.

1 Like

“Democrats in disarray” became such a staple of political journalism for a while that it eventually became a meme…

Based on the job the DNC and every other Dem did in their oppo research on George Santos before the last election I’d say “disarray” is an apt adjective. With a House majority on the line they all apparently holed up in the basement playing “Call of Duty”.

2 Likes

Not at the rate Republicans are venting their outrage. I will pop back up again, and again.

1 Like

The former president wanted to keep secret the size the financial settlement in a case that sought to invalidate the nondisclosure agreement

So he wanted to keep secret the results of a case involving nondisclosure agreements? Of course he did. Why am I not surprised and what a recidivist criminal he is.

9 Likes

:popcorn:

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available