‘Democrats Worry’ Is The New ‘Democrats In Disarray’

Thank you.

I thought that it might have been a carbon print of Orson Welles or of Vince Vaughn.

2 Likes

If he wanted to break away from the family and get into acting, he’s got the height and the cheekbones to play Lurch in all the new Addams Family TV and movie projects.

2 Likes

(Blank) just pops in my head n I’m like, “that’ll do”.

3 Likes

Me, too.

1 Like

Republicans keep stupidly attacking Biden only to see him unleash Dark Brandon on them. I can hear them weeping already.

8 Likes

… that he actually did take classified information with him when he left office.

I think that he said “Mother, may I?” So, it’s all good.

4 Likes

Why not use a real Nick Lowe wedding song? :wink:

2 Likes

The Napoleon Fish with hair is indeed Kim Gargoyle.

6 Likes

Speaker McCarthy says he told Biden to not use “extreme MAGA Republicans” in his speech .

OK, Kevin, your other choices are “Trump stans” or “Nazi sympathizers.”

4 Likes

I liked Randall “Pink” Floyd. The other one was navel-gazing self-indulgence. Bores the shit out of me.

I wouldn’t want to try to fire an AGM at something 12 miles up.

Many things that are true feel insane… like how you have to accelerate into a higher, slower orbit. It’s why whenever people start talking about ‘common sense solutions’ to complex problems, you should ignore them.

2 Likes

He’s hanging onto the outer borough types for dear life. I don’t see how he gets another term though, even with their vote.

1 Like

I think they were trying to be edgy and ironic though they were well versed in the Lowe catalog.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s Elmo.

3 Likes

Here’s the OG

Banned books available here

https://archive.org/details/bannedbooks

No worries - I’m sure Sarah’s rebuttal will fix everything for McQ and make him feel better.

1 Like

I hate that family as much as the next TPM’er…but come on. IMO, it’s a bit unfair.

The picture is from a funeral.

2 Likes

Yeah kind of Musk-like

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available