Democrats Rage Against Supreme Court Threat To Abortion Rights

2 Likes

We donā€™t have to get rid of him we have to let him fully experience the results of his actions. There will be backlash and it will not go away. It will build, it will unite Democrats and it will have the ability to put the GOP on the back bench for a long time.

6 Likes

Athens.

1 Like

Thank you, Founding Fathers, for your wisdom in giving two votes for each parcel of land, such that we mere mortals may later worship your great legacy.

Meh. Go fuck yourselves, slaveholding misogynists who merely wanted to replace someone else ruling you with you ruling everyone else. At least Barbados traded Elizabeth for Rihanna.

4 Likes

Q-Tip is a joke as a presidential candidate.

Are the people that wanted to string him up going to vote for him?!

7 Likes

If the conservatives think they are going they are socking it to libruls like me with their abortion ban, they are completely mistaken. I any of my daughters gets into a situation of unwanted pregnancy, a solution will be found, if nothing else she will be in the next flight to Amsterdam. Itā€™s the daughters of the bible thumpers down the street, or the woman living in the trailer park that voter GOP because the elites looked down on her, that are going to be vulnerable.

8 Likes

ā€œAnd I think thatā€™s a really scary thing for women in this country.ā€

It would be opening the door for accountability to government during every stage of pregnancy.

Good luck, men.

4 Likes

I just wanted you to repeat that for our readersā€¦

5 Likes

I dunno but things can ALWAYS get worse. They might anyway but they surely will if Republicans regain power.

1 Like

Yep. Theyā€™re whistling in the dark. When the daughter comes to them crying and saying she has a problem, theyā€™ll feel the bottom of their world dropping out. But Iā€™m telling you, the retribution will come from educated women organizing because thatā€™s one of the many things theyā€™re good at.

11 Likes

Conservatives should hate the thought that theā€Stateā€ can tell you whether or not you must bear a child. After all, once you cede that authority to the State, you have given over control. And a State that tells you that you cannot have an abortion can also tell you that you must.

10 Likes

I hope youā€™re right.

4 Likes

My cat is pissed right now!

1 Like

Thank you. My blood started to boil when I saw the headline.

Supreme Court, we said. They either ignored us, accused us of scaremongering, or came up with really stupid reasons why they didnā€™t support the dem.

Own it. Itā€™s all yours.

8 Likes

Alito told us corporations have sincerely held religious beliefs. Will he now tell us fetuses have constitutional rights?

4 Likes

No.

They have until June 22 to decide right?

The increase in the 2012 to 2016 Stein vote exceeded Trumpā€™s margin in Wisconsin and Michigan. The increase in the 2012 to 2016 Stein vote plus the increase in the 2012 to 2016 write-in vote exceeded Trumpā€™s margin in Pennsylvania and Florida.

Yeah, itā€™s their fault.

10 Likes

Of course until that magical day arrives women could always STOP voting GOP, as 40%-45% do in EVERY election.

Now you either believe women donā€™t care about their right to choose, or they arenā€™t smart enough to understand that voting for any Republican is a vote against freedom of choice.

Iā€™d never say women arenā€™t smart enough to understand their votes which leaves us with the stark reality that many women donā€™t believe women should have the right to choose, and thatā€™s the sad reality.

6 Likes

The increase in the 2012 to 2016 Stein vote exceeded Trumpā€™s margin in Wisconsin and Michigan.

Have no love for Stein but if HRC had showed up (campaigned) in WI Steinā€™s she might have won.
Both Gore and Clinton were heavy favorites to win - easily. You can make a strong case against Nader, the Supremes and the media as to why Gore lost (to a complete idiot) but Hillary ran a bad campaign. Itā€™s that simple. To say or imply she doesnā€™t share in her loss is ridiculous.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available