Democrats Pass $1.9 Trillion COVID Relief Plan In Biden’s First Major Legislative Success

Yeah, on guaranteed contracts, sometimes for years. You want to risk the future of the 27 year old you owe $180 million over the next 7 years (whether he is healthy enough to play or not)?

For a minute I was wondering… “what are they trying to do to us?”…

5 Likes

Family is back to work, only will take time, if we can get it. Back in 00’s ended up with a medically induced bankruptcy which I never recovered from before retiring. So will see if family members can recover. Recovery will be a long time coming I’m afraid and as in my case, I am afraid many folks will be suffering for decades to come. But, on the bright side for the “I Got Mine” folks the pandemic has been a gold mine.

10 Likes

POOR Pepe. I never got the rape vibe from Pepe. It was just that the cats freaked out because he was a skunk.

7 Likes

That Rep from Maine is a Democrat but his first political job after college was with Susan Collins.

5 Likes

And the irony is not lost that much of the aid that goes to Maine may benefit his constituents.

4 Likes

First thing I thought to myself was, this calls for the Pointer Sisters.

3 Likes

I know them from references to scuttling ships.

1 Like

Remember when the Orange One said we were rounding the corner? Thanks to Biden, we may be…

Managed to snag a vaccine appointment for Friday!

11 Likes

Awesome! Now let’s do a real Infrastructure Week!

5 Likes

So I forget…How many legislative “accomplishments” did the prior administration have with a unified Congress and how long did it take them to attain it?

On to the next legislative achievement!

8 Likes

Cause and effect. $1,400 checks will be in the mail shortly. Many people will notice.

4 Likes

Let’s hope that issue gets fixed soon.

3 Likes

And on to a real Infrastructure Week!

2 Likes

I thought the GOP wanted PEE in every mattress to make Who? happy,

8 Likes

Do the child credits go out this year or next year? Because people are really going to notice those.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Does he really think his constituents are going to praise that? Isn’t WV a poor state?

Keep working down the list until we get to a bill that polls 1/3 Republican support or less.

Oh totally. “They wanted to give us $400.00 but our Senator bargained it down to $300.00.” What a negotiator!
/s

3 Likes