DC Braces For Phalanx Of Angry Extremists Seeking ‘Wild’ Time Blocking Biden Win | Talking Points Memo

Yes it’s like Trumpism has encompassed whole sets of weird, crazy and potentially dangerous people: covid truthers, birthers, white supremacists, garden variety bigots and xenophobes, rich anti-taxation assholes, antivaxxers, gun fetishists, anti-choicers, climate change contrarians, antimaskers, QAnon conspiracy theorists, extreme religionists, both Catholic and Protestant, and several others. Of course there’s a huge degree of overlap, so for the sake of brevity, I just refer to them all as Republicans.

29 Likes

So smitting is not in Adonai’s playbook?

“4) Boebert’s office: she wasn’t really carrying a glock”

Hate to break it to Boebert’s office, but she wasn’t carrying a brain either.

11 Likes

Sure.

1 Like

Guess the declaration of martial law is scheduled for 11 AM tomorrow.

Pity, was hoping he’d get it out there tonight.

6 Likes

These mental midgets imagine themselves as some sort of heroic warriors, meanwhile, when you see pictures of them, they are inevitably obese, with skeevy tattoos and laughable facial hair.

And the men are pretty ugly too.

16 Likes

And Uncles and Brothers-in-law.

2 Likes

Why do I get this strange feeling that the guy yelling “Fuck Antifa!” at the top of his lungs has never fucked anyone in his life that wasn’t inflatable and made of vinyl?

10 Likes

EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE ARMED WITH A VIBRATOR, BUTT PLUG, 2 FRENCH TICKLERS AND AS MANY DILDOES AS YOU CAN CARRY.

Yes DiscoBot this is a complete sentence.

13 Likes

Arizona is really in bad shape and our Governor and the GOP run state legislature are MIA.

Over 3300 deaths again today nationwide, but yeah, 4 more years of this dung heap surfing.

12 Likes

Let’s just hope it’s as big a success as that ginormous rally in Tulsa, OK., Donnie! I mean, there were more people there than attended the 1910 Fruitgum Company reunion concert, and that’s like tens of tens!!!

9 Likes
13 Likes

Hey, whataya know – the GOP finally got its very own “Death Panels”!

18 Likes

Hard to believe that the most powerful country on the planet can be running short of oxygen…

11 Likes

While I think the costume wins a few points for silliness, I’m afraid there’s an F for content. This just screams of Racist Loser Jackoff Incel Idiocy:

Pepe the Frog indeed.

9 Likes

I’m just wondering if their checks also include whether there’s maga gear or any other indications of Covid-denial before rendering treatment.

Seems like if you can’t be bothered to wear a mask you volunteered to be at the very back of the line.

5 Likes

Scientists are attributing it to the expanding GOP vacuum. They suck bigly…

7 Likes

“What does it feel like to kiss an actual girl?”

16 Likes

I think the knee pads are a nice touch. Useful when in the usual position.

Looks like his US flag cape is dragging on the ground, too.

6 Likes

Silly, but practical. Nice long stick to poke people across police lines, shield for blocking/bashing, shinguards and helmet…

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available