DC Braces For Phalanx Of Angry Extremists Seeking ‘Wild’ Time Blocking Biden Win | Talking Points Memo

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Are the DHS stormtroopers standing by to protect Federal buildings or are they only used for BLM protests?

16 Likes

No idea whether this is good, bad or indifferent. Trump is not on the ballot, but who knows how many Trumpers came out of the woodwork after all the propaganda about the evils of unAmerican sanity, good public policy and rational approaches to governance.

12 Likes

Okay, popcorn time.

11 Likes

Sadly, the national guard isn’t going in armed.

2 Likes

I was hoping they’d all move to Idaho and join Bundy’s army where they’d be contained while they fight amongst themselves and eventually die of anyone of a number of communicable diseases that they don’t believe in…

3 Likes

Moshe said, “Here is how you will know that Adonai has sent me to do all these things and that I haven’t done them out of my own ambition: if these men die a natural death like other people, only sharing the fate common to all humanity, then Adonai has not sent me. But if Adonai does something new — if the ground opens up and swallows them with everything they own, and they go down alive to Sh’ol — then you will understand that these men have had contempt for Adonai .”

5 Likes

Why two knives? Rambo only needed one knife.

11 Likes

Probably. But I’ve never seen this amount of ‘on the same message’ between this many different militias/survivalist and right-wing Evangelicals before. (just noticed the 3 Percenters put up a milder version of the Oath Keepers demand for Trump to use the insurrection act)

5 Likes

I don’t think they’ll be openly carrying firearms in DC. They know that will get them locked up immediately.

6 Likes

My mind is set to expect bad news. I first read suppressed rather than surpassed…

1 Like

I hope tonight we get numbers like:
how many first time eligible voters voted
how many eligible voters vote today vs 11/03/2020
how many voted early vs in person today

3 Likes

Low on popcorn, will pretzels be OK?

3 Likes

BLM groups will be watching today n tomorrow.

‘John Law’ did arrest folks in December, but most on the left are prolly curious about Wednesday.

9 Likes

And they will keep demanding new elections until the right people get democratically elected.

9 Likes

He needs to leave the protest early. If he’s late for his Benihana shift, it’s back to the 7-Eleven gig.

15 Likes

They’ll make themselves known

2 Likes

Trouble in transit, got through the roadblock,
We blended in with the crowd
We got computers, we’re tapping phone lines,
I know that that ain’t allowed

4 Likes

Never bring a knife to a dumb fight…

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available