Cuomo Reminds McConnell That KY Takes More Money Than NY: ‘Who’s Getting Bailed Out Here?’

So stealing this.

The cap of 435 in the house is not in the constitution.

Fixing that would help.

Pinning the number of residents in a district to the number of people in the smallest state.

It would have California w 20 more seat. And EV’s.

3 Likes

Another SF’can? Whereabouts? I decamped from Bernal (South slope) after 40 years looking at the view from Alameda to San Jose. I also love Louisville - spent a week in June for six years reading AP US history essays at the convention center. But I spent 15 years visiting my sister here in Michiana, so I felt I knew it better. Plus: close to Chicago.

Let them eat Derby Pie!

1 Like

While complaining about taxes

Another typical dumb fuck Republic after Trump’s dumb fuckedness

2 Likes

Biden won’t be inaugurated until January 20th, but the Senate changes over on January 1st, so there’s 78 days of Trump, but only 58 of the GOP Senate.

(Assuming, of course, Dems win the White House and the Senate.)

2 Likes

Mike Pence says coronavirus pandemic will be ‘largely’ behind us by Memorial Day

This may be the most insane statement of the day, and further evidence Trump is setting Pence up for a pre-convention fall. The GOP convention is not until August, and if the Swedish modeling is correct, more than half of the US could be infected by then with a relaxing of lockdown protocols.

2 Likes

I would love to hear Amy McGrath use this in her campaign against MoscowMitch.

1 Like

I’m beginning to think that that hybrid turtle-merman is a bigger thief than the orange menace. There are so many questions I’d like to ask that shit, but unless he’s tired to a chair with fire ants crawling up his nose, I doubt he’d say a word. It’s just mind boggling how rich that guy is, and how someone with a disapproval rating of 49% keeps getting reelected.

1 Like

Denmark is reopening its economy, but doing it gradually and prudently, prompting comparisons with the various shit-shows in the US such a Georgia, and more importantly highlighting Trump’s lack of a consistent plan, including that three-phase thingy. So, distract.

1 Like

Finally, Remdesivir looks to be the next hydroxychlorquine.

2 Likes

You’re right, in that photo you can see his lifts pretty damned well…

1 Like

Sadly, nothing makes a lot of these folks angrier than having to admit that they didn’t do it all on their own. They want the money, but hate the gubmint for giving it to them.

1 Like

Cuomo is looking better everyday! He would be a great addition to the Biden team!!
McConnell’s days are numbered! THIS time he has to GO!!

And McTurtle is not running against Beshear. Ugh, the stoopid, it burns.

1 Like

Well, Oakland, to be precise. I work in SF though.

I thought that historically Kentucky was a border state. McConnell is moving closer to rekindling a secessionist movement and I hope this time the door doesn’t hit the turtle on the ass

Forgive me, it is my day to be small. I find it important to point out that Kentucky is home to three of the top ten least educated congressional districts in the country (out of six total). “I love the poorly educated.” Trump I suggest that New your contributes more than money to the union, it also makes up the education shortage elsewhere - giving us the appearance of a first world place.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available