CPAC Scrambles To Clean Up Deleted Tweet Whitewashing Russia’s Ukraine Annexation

Gonna be cold in Ukraine in a couple of weeks.

11 Likes

Translation - they run a grifting firm to skim 15-20% off the top on ad buys, paid for by donations from the GQP rubes.

11 Likes

Yeah. It’s October, for God’s sake. I hope they find some place for those poor bastards to go. I have no particular affection for the Russian people generally right now, but it’s unconscionable to grab people up and just stick them in a field. You’d think nobody involved is even trying.

11 Likes

Adding to my comment on the Russian mobiks: At least someone told them not camp too close together, in large groups.

1 Like

If we can just get the half of them to crawl back under that gigantic rock!

6 Likes

To be fair, Sydney is 15 hours later than ET. If the Tweet was posted 10:00 AM ET, it was 1:00 AM in Sydney and could have easily been overlooked until the next morning in Sydney, which might have been after 6:00 PM ET.

2 Likes

“Whitewashing”? More like celebrating.

2 Likes

Actually, Schlapp was misquoted. He really said that he was in a “different mind zone.” The mind zone that doesn’t recognize reality.

7 Likes

Bingo. Since it’s tomorrow in Sydney, the tweet never happened here, since it was deleted prior to us reaching tomorrow yesterday.

16 Likes

So deleting it-- will have seriously fucked with the tweet-space continuum?

11 Likes

Denys Davydov said in today’s video that Russia thought it had 1.5 million uniforms in storage since it had paid for them. But the uniforms do not exist.

20 Likes

Certain… donors, can’t risk entering the United States.

21 Likes

Wasn’t that last year?

3 Likes

It’s already cold in Ukraine.

6 Likes

Sure they do. They just happen to look like a superyacht docked in Barcelona.

20 Likes

They’ll never survive combat if they can’t learn to hold a phone the right way.

10 Likes

They’re not taking Russian money… now that Russia cannot afford to keep funding republican campaigns. And the money that does become available goes to trump’s legal defense. I was gonna say it goes to trump’s lawyers, but we know he won’t pay them.

5 Likes

At a minimum, creates another branch of the multi-verse.

I’d really like to be in a very different branch of the multi-verse, a lot about this one sucks.

9 Likes

Gee, what happens when an ill-equipped army tries to cross Ukraine in winter? Are there any historical examples to guide us?

16 Likes

Boy, are CPAC members ever going to have a hard time answering that question on the US customs form: Have you been exposed to any blood and soil and/or fascists while abroad?

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available