Coverup Complete: Trump Commutes Roger Stone’s Prison Sentence | Talking Points Memo

I like the thought of Putin inviting him for a visit to pick up his reward, and serving him a cup of ‘tea’ - as he hands over the envelope…

2 Likes

They’re all corrupt as hell so it’s an easy mistake, but don’t confuse scumbag Flynn with slime mold Stone.

4 Likes

I need a new vocabulary to describe trump. My present list of words is utterly inadequate.

3 Likes

Good to know that. Now I will have a use for that pile of pocket change I have. There was a reason why I will not spend coinage dated after 2016 or paper money with Steven Mnuchins printed like a 3rd grader’s “signature” on them. I was told that signatures were in cursive and not print. So I suspect that invalidates the value of any trump era paper money. And wouldn’t that be just typical of how this utterly incompetent crew operates?

2 Likes

Not until they’ve sold off their hoard at a premium.

2 Likes

I used to think that, too. I worked in DC with Library of Congress, National Archives, National Portrait Gallery, National Library of Medicine, National Gallery of Art, until Reagan came in in 1980. Our Federal Government has never been the same, since.

2 Likes

How’s the pup doing today?

1 Like

Sleeping under an overhead fan at the moment back in Mrs darr’s office. She’s thin. And slow to get moving. But she has indicated in her special (private) way with me that the affection is still there. She licks the palm of my hand 2-3 times and then looks into my eyes.
I think the hematocrit is good but she still has way too much bilirubin in her system. There could be liver impairment or another organ involved (spleen?) Interestingly if I make noise with her metal food dish she will show up and wonder what it is I am up to. She knows that sound. That and the sound a wrapper makes when crunched up. She used to eat one big meal in the afternoon but now it’s a series of small increments

4 Likes

Airborne mercury and social media, for the most part.

1 Like

I hope she continues to improve. Just being home and with the people she knows she’s here to look after should help.

2 Likes

Irredeemable troglodyte.

Ever-festering pustule of blatant corruption.

Fecal-tweeting microcephalic incompetent.

No, don’t go, I’ve got more in the back… :slight_smile:

1 Like

All this time, I thought Pepe the Frog was a @#$%@# cartoon, I swear.

She is with her family, and she knows it is there where she belongs. It’s good to keep a limited, steady amount of small amounts of food available to her now, so she doesn’t overload her system. And water. Consider it “grazing.” I do this myself, more and more. Bilirubin takes time to work its way out to clear her body, and the milk thistle is there to help the liver regenerate. It all takes time, but be assured, you are doing what is right.

You will get more info tomorrow. Important that you all rest. (I know, it is hot!) Let us know how it goes after you see the Vet. I am thinking of you all. :pray:

1 Like

No one has posted this?
Looks like Mueller is truth or daring Trump to pardon Stone.
He also sounds pissed off, for whatever it’s worth.

“Stone was prosecuted and convicted because he committed federal crimes. He remains a convicted felon, and rightly so.”

1 Like

Roger Stone is the guy who can’t ever stop telling you how amazingly right he is, even when proven wrong. He doesn’t want to serve jail time, yeah… but more? He can’t stand the official record saying he lost.

2 Likes

The ER vet, when they set up this recheck said " show up any time. We are open 24/7." So, we will visit early tomorrow before it gets stupid hot. The weather forecast is for 112 as the high and there is no way my dog (or me) is gonna be outside in that. I’m taking her around 7 AM. Myo dog’s regular vet called me this afternoon I think by way of professional courtesy to check up on my pup. She is well aware of my background and I have known her since she began practicing here in town 30 years ago

3 Likes

So commuted sentence and pardoned?
That might be a first.

Wow!! That’s an “in your face”! from Mr Mueller that donald is not gonna like at all. Good on Mr Mueller!!!

Scooter Libby was commuted, then pardoned. But not by the same president, and not in the same decade.

1 Like

Also, he’s spent a ton of ill-gotten monies defending himself so far. Trying to reverse all charges will cost him a ton more. Good luck a**hole!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available