Coronavirus Fears, Criticism Rain Down On Falwell, Liberty U

This is the view of what’s Coming:

Falwell is not the first Trump-influenced “religious” person who has misled people. There are organizations and congregations all over the country who have listened to Donald Trump.

Wait untit THAT becomes standard as a topic of conversation

7 Likes

About a month ago I was listening to an audio book, one of Harari’s. A line struck me as memorable, and seems to fit here.
Everybody is against the “christians” there is a war against them, blah blah blah.

“If during this war you were arrested for being a christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?”

quote is approx from memory.

17 Likes

Since his father was a fan of “standing at the schoolhouse door” preventing Black students from going to school Falwell Junior is literally standing at the hospital door.

15 Likes

Trump will just issue an executive order and carve out a hundred million from some budget line for Liberty U, like he did for his border wall from previously otherwise allocated DoD funds.

6 Likes

This is the stuff that concerns me. Looking at how things like the quarantine/house arrests are happening, if someone gets tested, they’re putting themselves and their families at risk of forcible confinement for literally potentially an indefinite period of time.

As these rules become better known, you’re going to see a lot more people avoiding getting tested rather than clamoring for them, if only to avoid coming under invasive monitoring and possible legal repercussions.

11 Likes

Holy Becki and Jerry need their supply of pool boys returning from Spring Break.

2 Likes

I understand the impulse, but I would have needed a gun …

5 Likes

Call out the National Guard, barbed wire fences around LU. None out until all test negative. (Or in Falwell’s case, testing human)

6 Likes

Maybe Jerry’s just hoping all the pool boys get sick and die so he can save some settlement money?

2 Likes

Sharp elbow to his groin, then take his…

3 Likes

I am sure that there are some fine people, but a culling of right wing religious whackdoos is not necessarily a bad thing…

Especially, if they think Liberty U is the equivalent of getting a real education…

Reap what you sow…

9 Likes

I believe 11 students have tested positive. Liberty will probably eat it on law suits but the Gov is going to have to shut things down as VA’s infection rate is climbing. They’re already 38% above where the totals from Sat night. At this rate they will double the case load from the Sat baseline by tomorrow or Wednesday.

20 Likes

Then they get promoted to cafeteria employees.

3 Likes

Pride goeth before the fall.
This will be the end of Falwell because his Dog is not going to protect him.
Killing your supporters is bad for business, religion & politics. A trifecta of dumb.

6 Likes

One good thing about the Catholic Church - nobody inherits.

5 Likes

No gun? Next time, just beat him to death with a pickle jar.

4 Likes

Keep ‘em quiet.

1 Like

Darwinism in practice. A hard lesson for Liberty U students - and their families.

6 Likes

I have a friend who works in a CVS. She said that MAGA-wearing people have been coughing on her on purpose. It happens multiple times per day. WTfrickingFUCK.

20 Likes

It’s time to lock the campus down. No one in, no one out. supply deliveries only. Dropped at the main entrance.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available