Coronavirus Fears, Criticism Rain Down On Falwell, Liberty U

IOKIYAR or IOKIYARWMF

5 Likes

Yeah, but he’s a lawyer, not a minister, and definitely more concerned with gold rather than God.

10 Likes

I was going to say something about Falwell “pooling his resources,” but I think your version is better.

9 Likes

I had a grocery store encounter in which some fat old fool in an NRA cap leaned over my shoulder and breathed, “Anything good?” as I was scanning a shelf. He was wandering the store with only a couple of items in his cart, intentionally getting close to people. His vapid grin told the story. He’s fortunate to still have teeth.

35 Likes

Falwell is going to get sued blind, and the #kompromat (probably from David Pecker) will still destroy him in the end.

Now one of his students needs to cough on him. Put the fear of “God” in the motherfucker.

20 Likes

Kern County announced its first coronavirus death of a 52-year-old Delano woman on March 27. The county health department issued a vague thoughts and prayers, but it was the first time I’ve heard of coronavirus shaming.

“People are assuming that because my mom and some of my family members have tested positive that we should be shamed upon,” said Jessica. “This is a time that we are grieving the loss of my mother.”

9 Likes

Who got his degree from Traitor Trump U.?

1 Like

If the next generation of religious wingnuts withers in the vine is not going to be a great tragedy. Just think about it, these are the people that decided to enroll in fourth-rate Liberty U, which is not exactly cheap, and then believe the scandal-ridden cuckold of the president that the coronavirus epidemic is just a hoax. Not sure what positive a contribution can society expect from people this stupid.

13 Likes

You could have shot him ; - )

Stand Your Ground

8 Likes

University of VA Law School is shamed by his degree.

5 Likes

Just when you think people can’t go any lower, they confirm that we haven’t seen bottom yet.

So sorry for that family. How horrible.

14 Likes

Not even. Total self-defense, if they’re charging people with terrorism for coughing, intentionally breathing on them is right up there on the list.

18 Likes

I hope these charlatans and purveyors of misinformation get sued into oblivion.

8 Likes

what an asshole

4 Likes

suing Liberty University

I hear the going rate is $250,000,000 a pop.

2 Likes

I think you should mention that to the police.

23 Likes

Everyone knows it’s just the gypsies, homosexuals and Jews that have to worry about getting infected

7 Likes

Guess I’ll have to carry my pepper spray in the grocery store. That should sanitize him.

21 Likes

Maybe this will finally bring down the Falwell Con empire?

Just joking, all the rest of the religious hucksters are still around fleecing the gullibles.

1 Like

That is awesome! I loved ‘V for Vendetta’!

Can you make one of those for Trump? As cool as it is for Fallwell, one for Trump would be even better!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available