Coons: ‘Frustrations’ Among Dems After Sinemanchin Joined GOP’s Opposition To Filibuster Carveout

11 Likes

I remember when low energy Jeb did that. Funny how things come around. Maybe Colter is right about Trump after all.

1 Like

Watching that video was scary, fear of heights here.

2 Likes

Rodgers and Brady getting bounced from the Play-offs?

Priceless…

6 Likes

Ah, anything past the second floor will probably kill you, so what’s a few (158) more stories…

2 Likes

Long ago I worked construction and was often at 30-40 feet. I don’t know how I ever did it.

7 Likes

Time to think on the way down?

5 Likes

Hey me too. Column clamps for concrete forms as a Sawyers apprentice. Loved it!

3 Likes

Time to calculate the bounce factor…

1 Like

Is that like a lumberjack? Are you ok?

4 Likes

Between Honest Abe and the man who couldn’t lie about the chopping of the cherry tree (probably apocryphal, but still), they lie their collective asses off.

9 Likes

:scream:

2 Likes

I wish. I was doing a massive shopping center in the Summer of Love (1967).
Making bank (union) party money at age 18.
Sex, drugs and Rock ‘n’ Roll ensued.

8 Likes

I worked for a company that built electrical substations, everything from 20 feet below the surface to 40 feet above, $2.50 an hour.

NOW GET OFF MY LAWN! :smile:

7 Likes

Did you by any chance work in Texas? Cancun Cruz is still looking for someone to blame…

4 Likes

You’re several hours late with that one, but it sure won best Aaron Rodgers tweet today.

5th coldest NFL football game. :cold_face:

3 Likes

I carved a marijuana leaf on the top of a lightning rod once, it had like a 2" ball on top. I’m sure it’s still there.

4 Likes

Ah the poor baby. Has White Privilege ever screamed so loudly?

8 Likes

Lock him up for a long time please.

12 Likes

I’ll bet everything I have he’s been turned down by more than one woman who is as pretty as she is.

And he doesn’t even realize why he’s so fucking angry.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available