Convicted GOPer Tried To Legislate Himself Out Of Prison | Talking Points Memo

Bailiffs may have that back channel. Just sayin’. They did during the OJ trial.

1 Like

Errrmmm …
Mike Lindell the Pillow Guy shows off his “construction chops” to the former guy.
His idea is to melt voting machines to build prisons…

… … …
Now, my understanding is prisons are made mostly of concrete, not old computer memory boards.
23 Likes

Horsepucky,

9 Likes

This is how the Kakistocracy rolls.

2 Likes

The Los Angeles Staples Center is changing its name in a $700 million naming rights deal to … Crypto.com Arena

Wanna bet they had to pay in good old cash?

23 Likes

Oh yeah? Sticking my tongue out at you.

5 Likes

I don’t understand how Mike Hubbard got caught! He had a secret code to make everything sound innocuous!

“Let the Taliban listen to this call all they want. Those Martians can’t prevent me from getting my treatment plan in front of the hospital CEO so I can be at home with the quarterback, who I miss so much.”

19 Likes

This is the GOP’s entire intent - they’re trying to make Americans smash their TVs in anger so that they have to go out and buy new ones - prosperity!

6 Likes

His body his choice!

6 Likes

:pinching_hand: “I am crushing your head!”

13 Likes

FYI

FBI investigating vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in lab near Philadelphia (yahoo.com)

12 Likes

He shouldn’t be blind to Venetians. They’re the ones providing all the shade.

24 Likes

Big Surprise…Not
. Nick Sandmann to Kyle Rittenhouse: ‘I Am Here for You’ (breitbart.com)

4 Likes
  • Fun fact: Hubbard was convicted under the very state ethics law that he helped pass, according to AL.com.

A bit too on-brand for a GOPer to violate a law he helped pass.

14 Likes

There’s a decent chance the contract calls for payment in tulips.

13 Likes

I’m thankful I never paid for a subscription to the WaPo. Sounds like they’re sliding down.

2 Likes

While we wait -
I don’t like the fact that if convicted, Rittenhouse faces life in prison. This is when the bleeding heart in me comes out.
Don’t get me wrong, an option like in Sweden where many murder cases (unless you are a mass murderer serial murderer or other special instance) get 10-18 years sounds right.
Rittenhouse was a coward manboy with a gun with some fucked up beliefs. And if I want other 17 year olds who do horrific things but are also young and stupid and not fully developed to eventually get a second chance, then Rittenhouse has to be on the list too.

3 Likes

Evidently his “code” was broken – unless he revealed it to friendly forces over the recorded phone line. If I were in the slammer, I would assume all calls are recorded.

2 Likes

How and why are US Marshals reporting on two jurors in a state criminal matter? The story is either complete BS or the Marshals, not to mention the deputies actually charged with taking care of the jurors, are in really deep shit.

23 Likes

That’s because you have more than two brain cells and are not ethically challenged

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available