Constitutional Sheriffs Refuse To Follow Or Enforce Illinois’ New Assault Weapons Ban

Someone please let me know when the constitutional sheriff stands up for a gay man’s right to talk about his husband.

8 Likes

I’ll bet if I stuck an AR-15 in that fat fucks face he wouldn’t conceal it from prosecutors.

2 Likes

Take their badges. If they can’t FOLLOW the law, they can’t administer it. If we have to, we should take by force.

1 Like

So when a city cop shoots annunarmed kid in the back it’s the constitutional sheriff who goes and arrests them? This could be a fun game.

1 Like

When the governor tells a teacher they can’t specify their gender pronouns, the constitutional sheriff says, “oh yes he/she/they can!”

1 Like

1 Like

The National Guard tries to set up a command post on your back 40, the constitutional sheriff gonna go kick them off?

1 Like

Cops lock you up for 6 months, no charges, no lawyer, but don’t worry. The constitutional sheriff will let you out.

Don’t bother with trying to use logic with these people. Even if being armed to the teeth was okey-dokey, I’d think the law enforcement would like to know who could out-gun them.

2 Likes

It takes a lot of guts to do that.

1 Like

I was initially worried that he’d eaten Governor Prtizker!

1 Like

:musical_note: Fry these donuts in extra grease,
This batch is for the Chief of Police! :notes:

1 Like

If you put up a graphic…PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE … Add the key / legend or a link directly to the source…sheesh !

1 Like

Perhaps it is long, long past time for the courts to disabuse these so-called enforcers of the law from any notion that they are above the law. Seems to me that stiff fines and perhaps jail time might be in order for these miscreants.

2 Likes

These dipshits are elected, so they can’t be fired. But there has to be some mechanism to remove these fascist jackasses from any position of authority ever.

The answer seems - I dunno - as obvious as black and white.

“Constitutional?” No, call them what they are: “lawless right wingers.”

Lock them up. That’ll change their minds.

These “Bonstitutional Sheriffs” who follow the “Bonstitution” sure love making shit up.

1 Like

Sadly you’re wrong. Eventually the SCOTUS will take a case on this issue and allow civilian AR-15’s, which only the uninformed would call an assault weapon. You need to educate yourself on a subject before taking people, who know what they’re talking about, to task.

[moderator edit]

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available