Conservative Ohio Reps. Draft Impeachment Articles For DeWine

Republicans have everyone wondering what next will crawl out from under a rock. This is the politics of the Trump hive mind.

2 Likes

That’s because you get your confirmation bias from FAKE NEWS rather than alternative facts.

3 Likes

Bragging about the huge cuts to drug prices he supposedly brought about. Says, “Wouldn’t it be a kick in the ass if I lost.”

“Every Republican is sworn to protecting preexisting conditions.” Says you won’t hear that from the fake news. I sense a trend here where he just says things contrary to fact for the rest of the campaign and says you won’t hear that from the fake news.

They’re going to quadruple your taxes and put on regulations that will make it impossible to build a highway.

Here’s the link if you want to see this shit for yourselves. Too much of a good thing for me.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1291485767202553856

5 Likes

Not everyone is impressed:

A senior GOP strategist, who is not a "Never Trumper" and often gives the president the benefit of the doubt, tells me: "If what we just heard is a preview of the President's message for the week, he loses and we lose. We can kiss the Senate goodbye if the tone doesn't change."

— Jeff Zeleny (@jeffzeleny) August 24, 2020

Spoiler alert: The tone will not change.

13 Likes

Sir, why don’t you shoot yourself on 5th Avenue and show that you are more powerful than the law and even more powerful than death itself?

6 Likes

Spoiler alert update: it will get worse.

13 Likes
Rep. John Becker (R)

Rep. John Becker (R-WackJob)

1 Like

They are who we think they are.

5 Likes

Just do it. Impeach him. Please!

The Reagan era quote comes to mind. The right hand doesn’t know what the far right hand is doing.
A couple of months ago the Ohio health secretary had protestors in front of her home calling her a Nazi.

2 Likes

Praise the Leader and pass the swastikas.

2 Likes

I’m trying to think of what drug I could take to make listening to Trump tolerable.
There’s nothing.
(Stuff that makes one comatose doesn’t count.)

6 Likes

Maybe they will forget to show up at the Supreme Court if they think they already did it.

3 Likes

What’s a good general anesthetic?

1 Like

“Crimes against humanity”, eh, Vitale?

Then I guess you weren’t harmed by any of them.

5 Likes

TPM now has another article where there’s a dispute about what was said. Others are saying the shouter said SpyGate.

In fairness hearing it again, it ‘could’ be, but not sure that’s what Trump heard based on his response.

1 Like

“WE WILL NOT STAND FOR EVEN A MINIMAL EFFORT AT COMPETENCE!!”

Official GOP motto?

5 Likes

Circular firing squads are always so much fun . . . particularly when its Rethugs.

2 Likes

These guys are nuts. Didn’t vote for DeWine but he did a decent job with the Covid19 response. Guess these morons would rather be Florida…Southern Ohio is full of these fools.

7 Likes

Yes. They pretty much intimidated her into leaving government public service.

3 Likes