Congressman Recalls Boebert Giving Tour Days Before January 6

I don’t know about his tattoo, but mine says “Welcome to the North Fork, Have a Nice Day”…sometimes Wendy

Edit…Old Joke, submitted with apologies, but the setup was too perfect.

So you like have a crush on her or something?

This is dumb. The Capitol is large. The assumption that Lauren “My Husband Has a Cool Tattoo on His Dick!” Boebert had the slightest idea where Nancy would be evacuated to is dumb. Your reasoning is very, very bad.

I’m not the one making the kinds of extraordinary claims that require extraordinary evidence that has not in any way been forthcoming over the course of the last two weeks. Did monkeys also fly out of Lauren Boebert’s butt? I guess it’s metaphysically possible, but I’m still going to firmly stick on the lack of evidence for winged monkeys.

I’m suggesting that you are not the first person they would call with actual information.

While at the same time implying that if you don’t have the facts, they don’t exist.

I’m suggesting you don’t have a need to know until that is determined.

And you are? Or are you merely willing to jump to extraordinary conclusions without reasonable evidence, much less extraordinary evidence?

If you don’t have the extraordinary facts, you should start with the basic assumption that they don’t exist until they have been provided in some manner.

Again, monkeys might fly out of Lauren Boebert’s ass. Show me winged primates.

Those who make a positive claim should offer some basis for it.

Those who are not making a positive claim don’t need to provide a basis.

You’d agree – so what part of your argument am I missing?

Gun safety class graduation photo?

0.1 Scaramucci apparently.

Except that the Capitol is otherwise under a CoVid lockdown. If they are letting new members do this, seems rather foolish.

if there is evidence she did something nefarious then it will come out. She is clearly loathsome, but do we really need to engage in conspiracy theorizing to point out the evil of the conspiracy theorists? Give it a rest.

I’ll bet it is not well known. More important is what the security protocols are. They called it a “secure location” not an “undisclosed” location, that could be secure or not. If it is really “secure” then your average Congressperson has not come close to getting near it.

and then we have this in Today’s WaPo: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/19/lauren-boebert-tour-capitol-riots/

point

“Congressman [John] Yarmuth refreshed my recollection yesterday,” Cohen told Jim Sciutto on “CNN Newsroom.” “We saw Boebert taking a group of people for a tour sometime after the 3rd and before the 6th. … Now whether these people were people that were involved in the insurrection or not, I do not know.”

counterpoint (sort of)

“I haven’t given a tour of the U.S. Capitol in the 117th Congress to anyone but family,” Boebert said on Twitter.

and

[Boebert claimed that] only her young children, husband, mother, aunt and uncle accompanied her those two days.

as has been noted multiple times by @txlawyer among others, we in the public don’t have the information to make solid judgment calls, but l will point out that “Large Crowd” and “only my family” are not mutually exclusive. An enterprising reporter might follow up with “exactly how many members of your family were on your tour and did any of them attend the Jan 6 rally?”

1 Like

That was my thought. This one is easy — cameras everywhere, tours groups can be gone over with a fine tooth comb. All charges need to be held until tomorrow at noon. Then file at will.

I suspect that was put on hold till the sitting Ahole in the oval office takes his last flight.

Is this a new meme on the right, or an old one being revived? I DARE them to try. Won’t end well for them.

It shouldn’t be difficult to pin down the basic facts of this. Doesn’t the Congress have security video cameras of every inch of the building?

I cannot bring myself to admit having seen what you did there.

1 Like

Fairly subtle.

(TWSS)

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available