Congratulations: Dennis Prager Succeeds In Getting COVID | Talking Points Memo

Here’s hoping Dennis Prager succeeds with the second half: A slow painful death on a ventilator.

2 Likes

What is infinitely better is getting the vaccine to get reasonable immunity… then accidentally catching COVID… so you STILL get full immunity but are far less likely to die or have long COVID symptoms. But facts like that hurt their feelings.

1 Like

A friend just turned 65 and said goodbye to her $1000 per month health insurance plan. There’s always a pony in there somewhere. Happy Birthday.

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Death is the ultimate immunity.

1 Like

You can now officially tell people to keep their government hands off your Medicare.

4 Likes

À la lanterne!

One thing you have to give to him is that it takes real dedication to sexual predation to be a paraplegic sex predator.

1 Like

How do you manage your interactions with her?
I had a brother who got Reagan Religion but yours sounds worse.

I sincerely hope your locks continue to get more and more “interesting” as you age. Silken, golden, soft curls, Or even going bald. It’s all about how you present yourself, and what you have at the moment. When I was in grad school, my very best friend (a fellow grad student) was diagnosed with Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. When she was in treatment, she lost her hair. In solidarity, I shaved my head. A total of (between us) 28 inches of incredibly thick hair (red was mine, dark brown was hers) was donated for wigs. We were quite a couple. But, holy crap, we were awesome! Haired, and bald.

Back in undergrad college, I had a really cool British professor in my Economic Botany course. Of course, he was brilliant (he really was.) Inspirational. But, he was also very attuned to the senses. And the sensual. He taught the entire class about how to dance, It was all in the hips. I will never forget his value-added teachings,which were, of course, sensually dancing, on the stage. My class was at about 9 am. It really set the tone for the entire day. It was awesome! It is always dealing with what we have, in us, and finding a way to express and support it! We are all wonderful, when we find our true nature. :pray:t3:

1 Like

Nor have you.mentioned the three musketeers:

Barrack, Tom: Trump adviser and private-equity manager.

Name found in Epstein’s black book.
In Fire and Fury , Michael Wolff wrote that Trump, Epstein, and Barrack were a “set of nightlife musketeers” in the ’80s and ’90s.

1 Like

I’d be happy to see the remaining two in prison for life, and if Bill Clinton was in there with them, then throw him in with them.

I can see you despise Bill Clinton But he was not known to run around with those three.

1 Like

I despise TMFWWNBN and Dick Cheney. Bill is just on my shit-list for his Reagan-lite presidency.
Oh, and yes, it’s been established that, on at least one occasion, he rode on Epstein’s private plane, the “Lolita Express.” Now, hopefully he didn’t engage in sex with any of Esptein/Ghislane’s girls. But if he did he should serve time in prison.

1 Like

Some 30+ years ago, I had my third and final child as a surrogate for my now late sister. She died after a seven year battle with cancer. The child is now a young man, whose mother died just after he graduated high school (my sister and brother-in-law raised him).

He grows his hair out ridiculously long every year and gets it cut off to donate in memory of her to be made into wigs for cancer patients. He has never gotten over his loss (2008) but this is what he does to ease the pain.

6 Likes

Oh, wow. You know, you are an absolutely awesome woman. What a road you have traveled. I bow to you deeply with such respect. :pray:t3:

And I bow to this young man you bore for your sister. What he is doing with his hair is such a tribute to his Mom. And grief is something each and every one of us has to handle in our own way, and in our own time. I hope he honors his Aunt Becca as well. You have a complex family, and I’d say, one that I deeply admire and would be honored to be part of. You are good people. No, you are beautiful, compassionate, loving people, and a model of what most of us could not possibly think of attaining. Peace, :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

In many ways, he is very much like my oldest grandson. He suffers from severe anxiety that dates back to his much younger years. My niece used to tell me that he would have to pull over to the side of the road and vomit on his way to college classes. There’s a much longer story about how this all came about and what happened next, including the split up of his parents and a whole bunch more. As much as I’m glad I did it, I often wish I hadn’t (especially had I known the outcome and the pain and grief it would cause). He is, today, a functioning, working kid in his 30s and an prominent gamer with a national reputation (much like grandson - and they don’t even know each other), but still lives with Dad because he isn’t confident enough to be on his own.

I also joke about the idea that my late mother was a genealogist. The Mormons have some wonderful software out there to map one’s family tree. There is absolutely NO accommodation for plugging him in the way he actually came about.

I married my second husband mid-pregnancy (he was completely on-board with this and was with me in delivery, along with my brother in law). My mother shared a hysterical recount of our wedding, where the father of the child was sitting in the family row of the church (which was also completely on-board with what I was doing), while I was marrying ‘another man’. Reportedly, howls of laughter at the complications of this scenario from her audience at the year-end Genealogical Society meeting and dinner.

3 Likes

Like I said, yours is the kind of family I would love to be part of. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

One of my roommates in college and I used to walk to classes together, heading out at about 7 am every day. She was a nursing major. She was so terrified and nervous that every single morning, while crossing the big street halfway to campus, she had to throw up, right in the middle of the street. Like clockwork. She pulled herself through, eventually becoming an ARNP. I’ve always thought Nursing School was probably the hardest curriculum to get through of all the majors, unless you were gifted in many, many areas.

You have many wonderful stories in your life. I knew it! Your experiences, and perspectives come out of living life, not reading about it. Or watching it on a tube or reel of film. I really admire you :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t believe everything you hear about me.

The truth is FAR worse… LOL!!!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available