Congratulations: Dennis Prager Succeeds In Getting COVID | Talking Points Memo

My soon-to-be bride and I had Christmas dinner at a Waffle House in Muscle Shoals, AL about 20 years ago (long story). It wasnā€™t the BEST Christmas dinner ā€“ although it WAS scattered, smothered and covered, LOL ā€“ but it IS the Christmas dinner that we remember the most! :wink:

1 Like

Suite Judy Blue Eyes.

1 Like

Or to beat MAGAts with when they get all up in yoā€™ grille? :smiley:

2 Likes

But he does want to get sports betting done!

1 Like

Works for me! :innocent:

You probably know this, but there are sword canes with a hidden blade. Very stylish in ye olden days, for those times when you need something more than just the blunt end of a cane to clear a path. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

As a fellow ginger, Iā€™m loving the fact that at 53 my red hair hasnā€™t yet gone grey and am looking forward to it getting ā€œinterestingā€ā€¦LOL.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the wedding picture, right?

Before the pandemic ended those dreams, 2020 was an opportunity for Bernie, Warren and the other progressives to be the top boss.

However

1 Like

Hereā€™s hoping Dennis Prager succeeds with the second half: A slow painful death on a ventilator.

2 Likes

What is infinitely better is getting the vaccine to get reasonable immunityā€¦ then accidentally catching COVIDā€¦ so you STILL get full immunity but are far less likely to die or have long COVID symptoms. But facts like that hurt their feelings.

1 Like

A friend just turned 65 and said goodbye to her $1000 per month health insurance plan. Thereā€™s always a pony in there somewhere. Happy Birthday.

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Death is the ultimate immunity.

1 Like

You can now officially tell people to keep their government hands off your Medicare.

4 Likes

ƀ la lanterne!

One thing you have to give to him is that it takes real dedication to sexual predation to be a paraplegic sex predator.

1 Like

How do you manage your interactions with her?
I had a brother who got Reagan Religion but yours sounds worse.

I sincerely hope your locks continue to get more and more ā€œinterestingā€ as you age. Silken, golden, soft curls, Or even going bald. Itā€™s all about how you present yourself, and what you have at the moment. When I was in grad school, my very best friend (a fellow grad student) was diagnosed with Non Hodgkinā€™s Lymphoma. When she was in treatment, she lost her hair. In solidarity, I shaved my head. A total of (between us) 28 inches of incredibly thick hair (red was mine, dark brown was hers) was donated for wigs. We were quite a couple. But, holy crap, we were awesome! Haired, and bald.

Back in undergrad college, I had a really cool British professor in my Economic Botany course. Of course, he was brilliant (he really was.) Inspirational. But, he was also very attuned to the senses. And the sensual. He taught the entire class about how to dance, It was all in the hips. I will never forget his value-added teachings,which were, of course, sensually dancing, on the stage. My class was at about 9 am. It really set the tone for the entire day. It was awesome! It is always dealing with what we have, in us, and finding a way to express and support it! We are all wonderful, when we find our true nature. :pray:t3:

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available