CNN: WH Concealed Transcripts Of Trump’s Calls With Russia, Saudi Arabia

He and @theghostofeustacetilley.

8 Likes

Trump thinks sequentially. There are always, in his mind, barriers between him and justice. Destroying or altering documents are included in this strategy

13 Likes

I wonder how many “Mulligans” it takes for Trump to get down to par.

3 Likes

If there is a Hell, I rather envision that Lindsey’s corner of it will wedge him between Trump and Guiliani who will both be insanely blathering on and slef-promoting… for eternity.

16 Likes

Jared Kushner.

Oh.

16 Likes

and flatulent.

7 Likes

Schiff sent a notice to preserve all records in that vault and other repositories. If the telephone convos with Putin and MBS are gone, there will be more than a few folks going to jail. Will these WH and IC folks really sacrifice themselves on the altar of Trump?

27 Likes

I don’t know about capitalism in general, but protecting his own portfolio might be one of his major considerations.

Supreme Court Justices don’t have to divulge their financial holdings. That needs to change. There needs to be a law passed by Congress for post-appointment Supreme Court Justices, having them submit their financials and investments, as opposed to simply relying on a code of conduct, which in truth they can choose to ignore. They decide on some of the most controversial big money interest cases in the United States and we have no idea if they benefit from those moneyed interests.

14 Likes

Another Article, if gone.

What we have to do is to make sure that the word “Trump” and the words “illegal” and “unprecedented” are very much linked.

6 Likes

Here we go. Brennan knows some of these folks.

55 Likes

Oh, that’s excellent.

14 Likes

My guess is IC already has the other transcripts being discussed. Why would they sound the alarm, knowing a Trump flunky could rush over and remove all evidence? Yeah, I think there is more shit coming and it is going to bury him and his party.

8 Likes

This is the key question. Records don’t just transfer themselves to secret vaults. Actual people are involved. We need to know the names and actions of every single person involved in the chain of causation; who was aware of what was happening; and each and every legal opinion, direction, and memo connected to the conception and execution of this scheme.

It comes down to the same point: we need more whistleblowers. We need more people to step forward and tell us what happened. We need more pressure to be put on all concerned to do the right thing, under penalty of criminal prosecution.

23 Likes

My thoughts also. Pelosi, deputize the former Pres as chief impeachment investigator!

2 Likes

Two people you don’t want to really pick on: those who buy ink by the barrel and those who dedicate their career to unearthing “Intelligence”. Eventually, they will win.

5 Likes

Much like the claims of conspiracy with Russia in connection with the 2016 election, the problem will be finding sufficient evidence to tie it directly to Trump rather than the work of a loyal coffee boy.

@rollinnolan @nemo

Somebody posted a portion of the classification rules yesterday that required the written authorization of a high ranking person in the executive branch to transfer documents to the “super secret” server, so there is should be a paper trail.

7 Likes

It will do my heart good to watch that dimpled traitor get his. Perp walk him then lock him up.

8 Likes

Subpoena.

That’s pretty much all I can say.

1 Like

Something is terribly wrong with this man’s complexion.

10 Likes

On Chris Cuomo of CNN last night, Robert Ray, the underling of Ken Starr, one of the most despicable humans on the face of the earth during the last twenty five years, had a perfectly logical and innocent explanation for all this that completely exonerates Trump of any wrong doing.

Sad that the Repubs will certainly buy this.

4 Likes