CNN: WH Concealed Transcripts Of Trump’s Calls With Russia, Saudi Arabia

The White House reportedly restricted access to transcripts of President Donald Trump’s calls with Russia and Saudi Arabia.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1252218

Isn’t it about tiime for the whistleblower’s sources to come forward with their own, more detailed, first-hand, whistleblower complaints?

22 Likes

Certainly seems as if the Intelligence community threw Trump an extraordinary amount of rope, and now are reeling it back in. It’s certainly left me reeling.

30 Likes

Who has a high enough clearance to dig through this server’s records yet is not compromised?

14 Likes

Of course they did.

10 Likes

Barack Obama?

36 Likes

However, CNN could not confirm whether transcripts of Trump’s calls with Putin and bin Salman were placed in the same electronic storage system.

Hey, Josh.

Just wondering…um…if some of my old posts (ok…many of my old posts) that haven’t aged so well can be transferred over to that classified server?

What’s that, you say? You’re already throwing them there before I’ve even written them to spare everyone? Oh…ok. Never mind then.

17 Likes

Numbnuts.

25 Likes

I imagine these super-secret conversations are generating some speculation, even curiosity.

28 Likes

Mrs. Von Holst just told me that Lindsey Graham is golfing with the Orange One as we type. That’s oversight … of gopher holes … for ya!

25 Likes

They may be waiting to see how well protected whistleblowers are in the age of trump. High-placed, well-inormed sources may be reluctant to risk career and reputation without some cover.

4 Likes

But her emails…

20 Likes

CNN reported on Friday night that the transcripts of Trump’s calls with Russian President Vladimir Putin and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman were not circulated among administration officials, AS THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN.] (emphasis MINE)

Another Article another Day

21 Likes

And she talked to Goldman Sachs!! And those pant suits and her laugh!!

19 Likes

I predicted as much yesterday who his golf partner would be this weekend. Of course, what’s most disturbing is not that Graham Cracker is golfing with him, but that tRump is using our tax dollars to go golfing again this weekend as he does practically every fucking weekend.

Nothing ever gets in his way to serve himself at the country’s expense.

29 Likes

MBS must be in a cold sweat hoping the contents of that server are never revealed. And probably Kushner as well. Though his direct conversations may not be there, it’s pretty likely he was at least indirectly implicated on whatever conversations are on that server.

Just as Guliani was mentioned in Trump’s conversation with Zelensky, it stands to reason Kushner was the middleman for Trump and MBS with regards to KSA.

18 Likes

Ya know, why would there be just one repository? Decentralize to minimize damage if one is breached or commandeered.

And I’m still curious about the server in Trump Tower that was pinging Alfabank.

37 Likes

Roberts has a big decision coming up. What are the chances he’ll do his duty without fear or favor? We already know the NYT has had its difficulty pulling that off lately.

37 Likes

:raising_hand_man:

22 Likes

I’m of the opinion that Roberts will do whatever it takes to protect capitalism, even if it means judgements against Trump.

22 Likes