‘Classless’: Twitter Explodes As GOP Trolls Clinton On Her Bday Amid ACB Confirmation | Talking Points Memo

Trump is a rapist. Does it follow that all Republicans will also become rapists?

1 Like

Scarborough beat me to it. Both Clintons and Obamas as new Supreme Court Justices who like to put tacks and whoopie cushions in Gorsuck, Kavarape and Boney Carrots seats. Hell, Alito and Thomas too.

2 Likes

Really? That’s sad, but I don’t think recent events have robbed the majority of posters on this site of righteous anger, only added to it.

FWIW, the voters I know are highly energized, even more so after the last few days. Those who have already voted are volunteering with GOTV efforts, and those who haven’t yet voted all have firm plans to do so. We’re all voting for the good guys too.

5 Likes

Gotta hand it to them. These fuckers sure do know how to live in the moment.

‘Deplorables’ getting even. LOL! This is what happens when you fuck up bigly.

But hopefully Democrats can learn to kick these fuckers when they’re down - for the next 8 years! And not feel guilty about it - because they deserve it.

4 Likes

This is what the RepubliCON party is. A one trick pony that would be nothing without the Clintons. For 30 years now its has been the Clintons that have kept CONservatives alive. Nothing more here than one last chance before the election to scream their name.

This mental rot infects almost all RepubliCONS. I have numerous family members who, today, agree with the progressive platform on 85-90% of real issues but will still check the name with an R next to it because…The Clintons.

1 Like

Why not? How many do we have from Opus Dei?

(Not anti-Catholic. Just against patriarchal and patronizing Catholics)

4 Likes

God - will the obsession with the Clintons never end?

9 Likes

From a former dean of Stanford Law School, Larry Kramer

Adding judges would be a political response to a political act. But the extremes to which Republicans have been willing to go leave the Democrats no other choice. Not for revenge or because turnabout is fair play, but as the only way back to a less politicized process.

14 Likes

Taft 2.0
love it

How about Lawrence Tribe?

2 Likes

because it is the only thing they understand

4 Likes

Andy B doesn’t think so.

(The Borowitz Report)—Brushing aside gloomy predictions, Donald J. Trump said that he would trounce Hillary Clinton in the November election.

“A lot of people don’t think I will beat Hillary, but they should prepare to be wrong,” he said. “I am about to beat her by a landslide.”

Offering a rationale for his prediction, Trump said, “As crooked as Hillary was in 2016, she is even crookeder now. Mike Pompeo is going to release her e-mails, and they’re a disgrace. We’re moving quite strongly and powerfully on this.”

Claiming that he beat Clinton in their 2016 debates, Trump noted, “It’s no wonder that Hillary doesn’t want to debate me now. She knows I’d destroy her.”

Trump said that he is “very much looking forward” to the election, because it will give him a chance “to see Hillary crash and burn one more time.”

“When Election Night rolls around, as sure as you’re sitting there, absolutely no one will vote for Hillary Clinton,” he said.

4 Likes

I think Hillary is bound to be impeached now.

3 Likes

Adam Schiff, top student of Laurence Tribe’s at Harvard.

1 Like

the SC no longer has any credibility, I suggest they pack the court with serious numbers, like 100 more. Hillary can be one if she wants. Then do like the lower courts do, when a case comes up they draw 3 names to hear it and no one knows ahead of time which names.

I wonder if Amy will feel secure going into restaurants ever again. Is she strong enough to deal with most of the country hating her, including waiters?

5 Likes

LOL

9 Likes

And then there’s the millions of people whose rights she may abrade.

Will they feel secure going into restaurants?

1 Like

PP was banging on about Clinton’s emails in the interview with Stahl on 60 Minutes which came at about the same time as the claim that Biden has received millions from Putin.

3 Likes

That would take Porter away from the really important job she is doing every day now. Bad idea IMO.

Personally I think it should be atheists only, keep any one’s god out of the picture.

5 Likes

Back in the 90’s my folks had these Florida neighbors who were snowbirds from Arkansas. They were successful rice farmers there but also had a Florida vacation home. One day we were talking about Arkansas politics and the previous governors. Even though they were conservatives they kind of tolerated Bill because he was good for business but Hillary just made them apoplectic as if she was literally a crazed satanic bra burner.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available