‘Classless’: Twitter Explodes As GOP Trolls Clinton On Her Bday Amid ACB Confirmation | Talking Points Memo

Actually, it’s both.

One-Note-Emiliano:

“How is the Early Vote going?”

4 Likes

They are who we think they are.

7 Likes

And without the “we need a conservative Supreme Court” argument, the GOP won’t have the automatic turnout advantage they have had in the recent past.

6 Likes

Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination and confirmation to the S.C. has energized Dems. Amy Coney Barrett has already delegitimized herself. Her swearing in is now a campaign ad for Trump. She is not a serious person.

16 Likes

Said it earlier.

I intend to gloat loudly and vociferously after the certification of next week’s election for every single Democratic win. I’m not taking the high road anymore. I’m done with these morons and they need to be ground under our heels so that not even the dust remains.

16 Likes

Let’s start with Michelle Obama and go from there…

7 Likes

See the summary mid-page:

https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/index.html

1 Like

I’d trust her with what’s left of my life but I’m pretty sure she doesn’t want the job.

15 Likes

So… let’s start a list - who do we want to see, if we’ve got the chance?

1 Like

So true. Utah, big red state, is talking of “rationing care” as their ICU units fill up and they cannot accommodate people. Old people are at the top of the list for being bumped. Sad.

7 Likes

Barrett’s confirmation has robbed us of our Righteous Anger in this site…at least, what I saw over the last few days.

If I were an early voter considering voting and looked at what’s on this site today, I would mutter to myself “the fix is in” and roll over and go back to sleep.

We have until this weekend to bank our vote. That also means doing what is necessary to secure it being turned in and counted.

We MUST make an effort to match and outvote the expected GOP presence for Election Day voting.

And lose the Gloom.

2 Likes

Barack Obama
Stacey Abrams
Neal Katayal

Just off the top of my head.

5 Likes

Keep going…

@cervantes

2 Likes

I voted, it was received, signature verified and vote counted per King County Elections (Seattle). We vote in numbers that cannot be challenged. There will be a record turn out. I am staying positive.

7 Likes

Leticia James also on my list.

8 Likes

Breaking News! Republicans are Classless Pools of Scum!!

… and Dog Bites Man. Stop the presses.

4 Likes

Does anyone here have in-depth knowledge of the judiciary? I’m thinking there are many good young progressive candidates for Associate Justice who have been successful in avoiding the spotlight of our attention.

No Senators or Representatives - we need them where they are, especially the former.
No judges, attorneys general or prosecutors currently engaged in crushing the Cockroach; Trump delenda est.
No one over 60.

6 Likes

Katie Porter
Adam Schiff

(One minus. Both are from Harvard Law. We don’t need all or now nearly all Supremes from Harvard or Yale)

5 Likes

I’m a definite YES on Katie Porter.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available