‘Classless’: Twitter Explodes As GOP Trolls Clinton On Her Bday Amid ACB Confirmation | Talking Points Memo

Republican members of the House Judiciary Committee on Monday taunted former Democratic presidential candidate minutes after the confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1340690
1 Like

Classless

Feature, not bug.

17 Likes

I thought this kind of shit was for middle schoolers. Oh wait. Never mind.

19 Likes

Ok, I’m in, pack the Court.

37 Likes

Lock him up in a gym locker and stick things through the slats to annoy him until he cries and starts to go nuts kicking at the door to get out, sobbing and slobbering and screaming, and don’t let him out for a long time. Film it and put it on Instagram and send everyone a link to it.

4 Likes

It’s always difficult to see where any of this is going, but it appears as though McConnell’s behavior has angered, not just Democrats, but moderate Republicans as well. It’s quite possible that the backlash against Senate Republicans in the post-Trump era will indeed be severe.

I’m not holding my breath, of course. History often demonstrates that even the angriest of politicians are blatant cowards when given a chance to act on their anger. Still, this gives me some hope.

20 Likes

You’ve got to hand to them: Every day they more fully embrace the hateful, trashy, ignorant, racist, vengeful, and repulsive demographic. Kudos, GOP! You know your people!

9 Likes

This is what happens when losers are given power.
We must prepare for Trump and followers to attempt to void our votes.
I can not image they do what they do and say and believe they are going to lose.

6 Likes

Gotta hand it to them. These fuckers sure do know how to live in the moment.

13 Likes

All this focus on Clinton has me concerned she won’t win the 2020 election.

Hillary has been living rent-free in the minds of Republicans for decades.

27 Likes

For the win.

22 Likes

And for their next act, they will gloat over taking away health insurance from millions of American voters.

Wonderful campaign idea for 2022.

“Republicans for Death!”

14 Likes

When Biden expands the Court, HRC should be on it. Barrett would probably melt, like the Wicked Witch of the West.

12 Likes

The GOP actions are far, far below the bottom of the barrel. The depths of grotesque, vindictive behavior know no bounds.

7 Likes

They’ve all followed the example of their leader and become trolls.

Now if they’d only go back under the bridges they came from and leave governing to their human betters.

12 Likes

Or pay them to go the hell away.

1 Like

They are truly like blind prostitutes.

1 Like

I’m sure HRC was not moved or phased by this childish crap. And she’s a long gamer. I know there’s a storm out there with this Barrett shit moving it but it’s not likely that the mighty fine lady destroys the best of America for “generations” as the MSM suggests and the America people just sit idly by. I hope HRC lives long enough to see her b’day gift bear fruit.

19 Likes

Republican members of the House Judiciary Committee on Monday taunted former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton

Boys will be boys.

If that.

1 Like

If he does, I’d suggest appointees who are much younger.

17 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available