‘Classless’: Twitter Explodes As GOP Trolls Clinton On Her Bday Amid ACB Confirmation | Talking Points Memo

Na na na na na?

Just wow - nothing to add here.

1 Like

works for me, let’s go with agnostics.

1 Like

My own personal opinion is that the Clintons should retire from public life.

And frankly Bill will be lucky if he can do that considering his friendship with Epstein.

I love what they’ve done for the country, but it’s time for both of them to retire from public life. Please.

8 Likes

So nothing about trump’s little dance to YMCA?

4 Likes

Related to nothing, didn’t SNL do a skit a very long time ago called “What if Eleanor Roosevelt Could Fly”?

1 Like

Now that I stop to think of it, I would heartily agree. A graceful exit stage left would be wonderful. It really is best to retire when you’re still lucky enough to be missed.

5 Likes

Including the kid?

1 Like

Hillary’s ok, but she needs to fade away and let newer people handle it. The country is getting a little tired of old white political families.

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Nope just Bill and Hilary. I think Chelsea could have a future in politics if she wanted it.

I think it wouldn’t hurt her chances if they retired, either.

3 Likes

Chelsea is a fine, strong woman who possesses a number of the best traits inherited from each of her parents. I don’t think she’ll choose a life in the political forefront, but she certainly can help the country if she chooses to engage in some way.

4 Likes

I don’t think she will either but she can look at her mother for a perfect example of someone who actually got more done when she wasn’t in office it seems. At least she got a lot done before Bill was ever Governor and then President.

2 Likes

Stop with the ACB. It’s an insult to RBG.

3 Likes

FDR? HST? DDE? MLK? JFK? LBJ? RFK? RMN? JEC? RWR? WJC? GWB? BHO? DJT?

Chelsea does not appear to be interested in public office. After what happened to her parents, one need not wonder why.

4 Likes

How about agnostics only?

Questioning agnostics? That could be tough.

2 Likes

2018 was a result of the anger over 2016. Results were good given the builtin republican advantages. 2020 could be the biggest blowout election ever. Even with supreme court sanctioned vote suppression and undercounting. Democrats must act by 1) demanding full investigations of it all beginning with the stolen 2016 election through to the three stolen court seats.

That is the only thing that will assuage the trump/mcconnell criminal enterprise.

1 Like

Imagine the GOP reaction if both Clinton and Obama were nominated! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Depending on how the employees of the State Department view her, she might make a good advisor on restoring the Department - but it doesn’t have to be highly-publicized. (Kerry would be another possible advisor)

Afterward, she and Bill might want to focus on the Clinton Foundation and take a break from the press.

1 Like

I’ve just been listening to her audiobook (I recommend, btw!) and she wrote about how they weren’t allowed to open windows at the White House for security reasons. Then she mentions how nice it is to be able to open a window again at their new home in DC. So yeah, it’s part of a larger point, but she really is talking about actual windows and actually getting fresh air after 8 years of not being able to.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available