Citing James O’Keefe Video, Trump Campaign Sends CNN Notice Of Intent To Sue

Lawyers for President Trump and his reelection campaign put CNN on notice in a letter earlier this week informing the network of its intention to sue the news outlet for what is essentially unflattering coverage of the President.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1256662
1 Like

Can we throw it in Erdogan’s trash?

62 Likes

Wasn’t O’Keefe the A-hole who manufactured the fake Acorn scandal?

84 Likes

Not every media outlet can be Fox News.

Go for it, assholes!

55 Likes

Birther sez wut?

28 Likes

“O’Keefe responded to news of the impending lawsuit on Twitter by advertising ‘another tape coming’ soon.”

A paper bag of dog poo he lit on somebody’s doorstep before he rang the bell and ran?

(Or would that be a parole violation?)

74 Likes

Bring it, bitchez. Discovery gonna be lit AF.

51 Likes

41 Likes

Yes. Sue. Pleaseeeeeeeee! Pretty, pretty, pretty please with sugar and cream on top.

20 Likes

O I dare you, Trump. I fucking dare you - do it do it do it!

69 Likes

CNN to Trump - “g’head” . Oh, and Mr. O"Keefe, you’re going to get sued again for invasion of privacy and false light. Too bad his probation term expired.

24 Likes

They’re not going to sue. CNN’s first move would be to ask for sanctions. They would also have to sue somewhere with no SLAPP protections.

22 Likes

See: Obama, Barack Hussein.

93 Likes

I hear Tulsi Gabbard is sleeping with O’Keefe. bergoff told me.

34 Likes

Whiny little bitch he is.

24 Likes

Fake news is big business.

7 Likes

Trump threatens to sue. Headline of the day, week month. let us know when he does
BYW say the videos on Red State , Yawn, one big nothing burger

11 Likes

Well, compared with his rally speeches where he’s one tiny step from overtly telling his followers to take up their arms and go kill Democrats (he’s still sticking with the wink-wink “we’re under attack” with the implied orders), this shit is quite mild.

29 Likes

O’Keefe responded to news of the impending lawsuit on Twitter by advertising “another tape coming” soon.

“This one’s a doozy,” he said.

Misspelled twerp.

10 Likes

And the notice ended with “Don’t be a tough guy. Don’t be a fool.”

31 Likes