Church Hosting Trump Celebrates Air Filters That Kill ‘99.9% Of COVID’ In Minutes! | Talking Points Memo

Who, in this administration, is going to enforce it?

5 Likes

That presupposes that anyone at the IRS even looks at these violations anymore. Staffing gutted, and politicization of leadership means no one can cares unless a lawsuit is filed to push it. Which could create a SCOTUS decision saying the tax law violates religious freedom by compelling a religious exemption to actually be religious in practice. Because entitlement and privilege means you think you should get a tax break for existing no matter your conduct.

11 Likes

As for the two guys in the article photo…

bag%20of%20idiots

be ready for another unhinged rant on personal grievances, lies and general BS.

B%26S

25 Likes

And terrifying, also. Quite terrifying.

16 Likes

I know why she said it (Trump isn’t staying in Arizona), but I’m looking forward to regular citizens complaining about this?

7 Likes

If the infection rate’s similar to Tulsa they could have 50 or so asymptomatic people there. And they’ll all be breathing the droplets upstream of this whiz-bang air filter system. BTW is the system invisible, like an F35? That would be so cool.

24 Likes

They can all get together again around 10 days after the event, except for those in a hospital, and pray for the recovery of the sick.

4 Likes

Here’s how it works:
Each time a person in the building exhales, the system reaches out and lifts him/her upwards, placing their face in close proximity to the nearest intake duct so that each singular (and possibly contaminated) breath enters the ventilation chambers instead of escaping into the atmosphere where others might encounter it. The breather is then returned to level ground where he/she is free to inhale pure de-ionized air streamed directly to the face by a personal space airflow thingy four inches away. It’s a dizzying technological advance.

26 Likes

He has those Michele Bachman “crazy eyes.”

He looks like he spends a lot of time hanging around the men’s room at the local mall.

7 Likes

And with the pandemic and some IRS officials being furloughed means they won’t be caught up on processing 2019 tax returns/refunds until the middle of next year, with some luck.

3 Likes

Did you miss spell parasites?

3 Likes

Serious desert heat will do that to a person/

2 Likes

They’ve stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, once, years ago.

7 Likes

“When I’m in a crowd and I’m close to people, I’m going to end up breathing their exhalations before they have a chance to get to that purifier and come back,” she said, adding that no air purification system would be able to prevent transmission “between people who are in a crowded environment.”

JFC, the solution is fu*king obvious. Just have everyone in the church quit breathing! Duh!:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

16 Likes

And if the system detects a single virus it drops down masks, like on a plane, and everyone puts it on and the show continues in safety and comfort. It’s really a remarkable system. If you die it injects you with embalming fluid.

15 Likes

Ionization cause the particulates to settle out of the air. Uh Huh. And those ionized bits seek the nearest anion, say your freshly washed hair, skin, and clothing.

13 Likes

I am sincerely hoping none of these numbskulls lives in Tucson. We do not need any Phoenician plague down here. We got enough already.

10 Likes

He’s obsessively grabbing the air, before he even reaches you, and his eyes are bad.

5 Likes

Even the king of late night infomercials Ron Popeil couldn’t dream up these folks. “Just set it and forget it”.
Fun fact: One of the reasons why these infomercials proliferated starting in the 80’s was because of the Reagan era broadcast deregulation. The FCC commissioner at the time said that television was no different than a toaster.

9 Likes