Church Hosting Trump Celebrates Air Filters That Kill ‘99.9% Of COVID’ In Minutes! | Talking Points Memo

Can’t get more “whiz-bang” than that!:crazy_face:

4 Likes

What’s that smell, Don?

“Another beautiful branding opportunity.”

7 Likes

It’s usually guys on “the right”… just saying’

7 Likes

He’ll say it says right in Article II that presidents can do endorsements.

7 Likes

Now all you have to do while praising Jeeezus is hope the person next to you doesn’t already have it.

Kick these Pulpit Pimps off of the Tax-Exempt Gravy Train!

TAX THE CHURCHES!

8 Likes

her comments were not just about non-enforcement for Trump – they were about non-enforcement for everyone who attends. Apparently, only “repeat offenders” will ever be subject to any enforcement action – but given that no one will even be given a written warning tomorrow, how to do tell who the repeat offenders are?

Tucson’s the cool town, right? Like Austin?

8 Likes

That’s some primo shade, Ms. Marr. I did not know you were holding, my compadre.

6 Likes

Science, for the win!

2 Likes

Jesus

4 Likes

As Franklin Graham has recently asserted, “Science isn’t truth. God is truth.”

So no credentials are required.

4 Likes

Do NOT buy masks from Bill Burr’s meth addict cousin.

3 Likes

Yep. The HEPA filter works better… at least for the air flowing into it on the rooftop air handlers. Not so much for the guy sitting next to you without a mask, yelling and cheering USA!, USA!, USA! at the top of his lungs.

Covid-19 approves of these arrangements.

12 Likes

So I’m safe if I go dirty?

No back up Gods available?

5 Likes

Its as if the GOP Death Cult is demanding actual human sacrifice at this point.

12 Likes

PRAISE JEEBUS FOR THEM VIRAL DROPLETS FLOATING IN TH’ AIR PEOPLE!!!

Praise Him!! Now yell it out so’s them droplets get a good boost up to the new fancy air purifier.
… …
I will bet not one person will have a mask on. Including trump.
Oh, and two more White House folk who worked on the debacle in Tulsa have tested positive.

5 Likes

Dunno, but their ecclesiastical cred is taking a hit as their argument boils down to

Air Conditioner > God

3 Likes

I’m reminded of the signs they used to have in the summer outside movie theaters when air-conditioning was first being put in, “Come on in, it’s non-fatal inside!”

4 Likes