Cheney Underscores ‘Threat’ Of Trump Before Public Hearings

Not to mention no more Lindsey. That in itself is a win

12 Likes

You’re quite generous.

Personally, I see a whole lot of malice in that “negligence”.

14 Likes

Ooo - that’s a biggie!

4 Likes

Seems like it pretty much has been like that since tfg was sworn in. Yet, here we are. I predict that those awaiting some great awakening one the committee demonstrates the danger, the criminality and the mind-boggling complicity of the whole party are in for a grand disappointment.

The people who can save the country are not Democrats. They are the stupid fucks who go in every 2 years and vote for who/whatever is in the R column regardless of reality. Then they go back to sleep. These clowns need to be roused from their sleepwalk. A great many simply think the R will improve their prospects. They can’t say why or how, they just “know.” They won’t pay attention to the committee reveal, because the don’t pay attention to anything that matters. Stop these from voting R and key gerrymandering becomes moot. I’m just not sure how, because until they realize that GOP = hard times nothing changes.

5 Likes

I’m sure that’s exactly what they mean to signal.

And I’m equally sure that not a single elected Republican will understand the signal or take it to heart.

What with the upcoming SCOTUS decisions and the televised hearings, it’s going to be a shitty summer for Republicans.
And it couldn’t happen to a more deserving bunch of fascist miscreants.

33 Likes

O yeah they are too. We outnumber the rest so we need to turn our voters out.

We aren’t going to convert Repug voters. They feel about us the same way we feel about them. They are not voting for us. The most we can hope for is that they don’t vote at all and that’s possible with all the infighting.

15 Likes

They thought London Has Fallen was a documentary

8 Likes

If only Liz’s daddy would invite TFG for a weekend hunting trip.

9 Likes

O okay. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

4 Likes

He doesn’t hunt. Junior does but he doesn’t do any of that kind of manly shit.

7 Likes

He poses with animal parts. That’s all you can be sure of.

26 Likes

Agree. I never thought I’d see the day when a news headline with a picture of Liz Cheney elicited a spontaneous positive reaction from me, but it is now the case.

12 Likes

John Mitchell, 1969.

1 Like

Well good point.

6 Likes

Baby Dick, Mistress of the Tenebrous is def running!

2 Likes

Well, if George Conway says that, it must be true, so dems had better take the threat to American democracy more seriously and make sure a lot of those threats are indicted, convicted and thrown into the steel hotel.

:slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

And before MAGA.

1 Like

Sounds Catholic to me.

Someone posted a link to this article in The Hill. No way will trump “normlessness” ever be illegal (emphasis mine).

“ Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas), a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said he would be very surprised if the bill gets 10 Republican votes to overcome an expected filibuster.

“I get a little concerned when people want to pass new laws to supplement laws that are already in place that would be used to charge people with crimes. I don’t necessarily believe we need a new law to convict people who have committed other crimes,” he said of the domestic terrorism bill.

“I’m a little wary of the political motivation and charging Americans who otherwise engaged in peaceful protest with crimes,” he said.”

16 Likes

Catholics out of control. They’re not the only ones.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available