Cheney Jabs Trump After Bizarre Photoshop Attack: ‘I Like Presidents Who Win Re-Election’ | Talking Points Memo

The participants and organizers had very different viewpoints and objectives, and the funders are even further removed.

Rohrabacher is loooooonnnnnnng gone. Issa just keeps jumping to different districts down there in north county.

2 Likes

I’m with you. It would be so satisfying to see Nunes mooved out of the House.

3 Likes

I have hung out with a lot of trees. And that was improbable, unless in a manicured planted secondary forest expressly reserved for timber harvesting. And even then, the variance would be higher on the side opposite prevailing winds.

2 Likes

but at least it had a lot of cupholders

4 Likes

That was a good touch. There was a time when your minivan couldn’t hold its head up among the other minivans if it didn’t have about 17 cupholders.

3 Likes

We’ve always shared a compact car - the one before our current one had 6 cupholders - even though it was a 2 door.

2 Likes

I was thinking that exact thought. It’s like they think everyone gets in the vehicle with three drinks. I believe pointless feature creep is a greater problem than is commonly recognized.

3 Likes

But it’s still a fine piece of trolling. “Yo Florida Retiree, even compared to Shrubya you’re still a LOSER.”

4 Likes

Anyone who’s spent time on the tech support phones is painfully aware of that.

3 Likes

I still drive a mini-van. I believe my Girl Scouts put all my cup-holders and charging ports into use on every trip.

5 Likes

It’s too bad trump cannot behave like other former presidents. But he is a toddler in a 74 year old obese body. He will never grow up. If he was going to he would have decades ago. He can’t. He refuses. He insists on the megaphone even if it makes his an idiot.
Mercy for us would be a cardiac event that slows him down. That makes a second term impossible. That would save us.

5 Likes

Good for loose change, too.

1 Like

Has to be handy if they forget which beer is theirs and open a fresh one, or put a cigarette out in one and just want to stash it somewhere.

3 Likes

I suppose if Liz gets primaried, she could run as an independent. Say, do they have Dems in Wyoming? Do they have runoffs? Just wondering.

1 Like

That would be the front ones. Since I use that car partially as a closet that cup holders by the driver’s seat usually need to be emptied if I need to put an actual drink in there.

2 Likes

Don’t think either one is currently seated. Retired and some less notorious Trump-flunkies are current place-holders.

I try to not even joke about things like that. Hahahaha!

2 Likes

Nah, that horse has left the barn with advent of social media.

Maybe Josh M a trendsetter by quitting Tweet account?

1 Like

More cattle than people.

Probably deer

Maybe elk.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available