Cassidy Hutchinson Is The Surprise Jan. 6 Witness

Mark mEAdows bareLY knoWs her.

46 Likes

Indeed. Hardly anything reflecting an “open border” when those immigrants were hiding in a semi trailer. The RWers have absolutely no idea what motivates these immigrants to come to the US. If the likes of Abbott or Kobach or Desantis were in their same situation, they’d make it quick and give up.

30 Likes

Last

13 Likes

FWIW, Cassidy Hutchinson was one of the primary sources in pardonpalooza, because some of the critters asked for a pardon via the white house chielf of staff, her boss meadowmuffins.

41 Likes

Fox News hosts may have cheered the death of Roe v. Wade , but the channel’s biggest star inadvertently helped to raise cash for groups that help people access abortions. On Saturday, a non-fungible token, or NFT, made from an image of Tucker Carlson on his show sold for 12 eth, or around $14,500, with the proceeds of the sale set to be given to various groups including Planned Parenthood and the Center for Reproductive Rights. The digital token’s artist creator, Jenny Holzer, used a screen image of Carlson speaking on his show about vaccination last year above a chyron that read: “Making an informed choice regarding your own body shouldn’t be controversial.”

41 Likes

Interesting! Never heard of it. But the thing itself is common in stories.

14 Likes

I first read that as “Tucker Carlson, interviewing John Fetterman…”

Now, wouldn’t that be something?

11 Likes

Reports late yesterday said that Hutchinson would be showing up with multiple attorneys. Who’s paying for the attorneys?

13 Likes

World War Z virus

11 Likes

It could be related to the committee getting the documentary videos. She may be in some of them, or can fill out more detail about what’s on the videos. Or else it’s some other evidence that just showed up, and she’ll corroborate it as a second witness. Always good to have more than one source when you’re establishing factual evidence.

28 Likes

Call your pathologist if your rigor mortis lasts more than 4 hours.

26 Likes

Good morning @steviedee111! It’s a great day :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

I’ve done this similar thing several times and it’s hilarious.

Being around a group of guys who are throwing the N word around and just when they’re feeling really empowered in their ignorance I quietly say: “My wife is black” and stare at them. Some are silent and some rush to apologize and I enjoy every second of it.

59 Likes

Carlin’s Axiom provides the answer.

(687) George Carlin - Stupid people - YouTube

12 Likes

Me neither, but it does happen. “Oh yes, our daughter Judy got admitted to Harvard Medical School. Did I mention that?”

13 Likes

death threats will do that to a person.

13 Likes

'cept Fetterman might just “pat” TuckyoRose on the back and get arrested for assault.
Oy.

17 Likes

I am totally OK with that.

18 Likes

Unserious. Yes, but I’ve been using the word absurd.

The gop started losing the culture wars in the early 2000’s and GWB unpopular war along with demographics led the gop down a desperate path , but not to change but rather double-triple-quadruple down on the crazies on the right.

Big money helped with that.

19 Likes

So… the only news sites reporting anything about this are RWNJ sites. eg. DC Examiner, EPOCH Times, Daily Mail.

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available