Carlson Issues A Rare Correction To His Coverage Of Nicki Minaj’s Cousin’s Friend’s Testicles

He’ll be the guy using a walker so he can rest said nuts on the seat as he perambulates down the road.

3 Likes

“I am your father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate with the turgid testicles.”

15 Likes

Watch this space:

https://twitter.com/cousin_friend

4 Likes

That tv show ended in 2010.

Not until he grows a pair.

8 Likes

Carlson Issues A Rare Correction To His Coverage Of Nicki Minaj’s Cousin’s Friend’s Testicles

This is what I saw when I read the headline:

Carlson His Rare Testicles

3 Likes

This testicle story just doesn’t stand up.

10 Likes

No. He is STILL lying by omission. He is saying it wasn’t her COUSIN but a friend of the cousin and that the vaccine still causes swollen testicles. C’mon.

Done only because he got caught on it and was called out.

If the press had run with it, he would’ve considered himself a hero for the story.

2 Likes

“Rabbit hole”

“One (vax) makes you larger”

14 Likes

There isn’t a vas deferens between the original testicle story and the retraction.

23 Likes

Nobody is mentioning that Jamaica or wherever her cousin and his friend live got a CHINESE vaccine (SINOVAX?) not an American (China has a ‘good/great’ vaccine and a crummy one; Russia only has a crummy one). So Nikki Minaj’s story is totally messed up in the ‘first’ place.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Tucker just lacks the cojones to stick to his testicles story.

12 Likes

He needs to do an interview with David Pecker if he wants to be “fair & balanced” about it.

8 Likes

Ejactly!

7 Likes

The unholy Minaj Carlson alliance, sure to appear on future Covid victims timelines.

4 Likes

How would I know? I dont watch.

2 Likes

What are they doing in Trinidad giving intramuscular injections to the testicles?

I got all my jabs in the arm.

6 Likes

I think this is the title of my next book.

‘Nicki Minaj’s Cousin’s Testicles Are Not Swollen’:
Short Stories of Stupid People

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available