Carlson Issues A Rare Correction To His Coverage Of Nicki Minaj’s Cousin’s Friend’s Testicles

Fox News host Tucker Carlson acknowledged on Tuesday night that his show had made a factual error when it put up a chyron attributing allegedly swollen testicles to the wrong person in rap star Nicki Minaj’s orbit.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1387475
1 Like

That confirms it. Tucker Carlson is a parody act that went terribly wrong.

35 Likes

Lord, I don’t watch FOX and could care less what they say. Neither do I watch As The World Turns.

7 Likes

This is the stupidest correction in the history of corrections.

23 Likes

So they are friends with Tucker? Poor guy, swollen testicles and all.

5 Likes

“I certainly do it [lie], you know, out of weakness or whatever.” The “whatever” is priceless.

8 Likes

“Nicki Minaj’s cousin’s testicles are not swollen,” he continued. “As far as we know, he’s fine. It’s Nicki Minaj’s cousin’s friend’s testicles who are swollen from taking the [vaccine], that’s the claim.”

All you gotta do now, Tucker, is get Trump’s junk outta your mouth!

11 Likes

The chyron should have said:

“if you need an example of obviously contrived bullshit about swollen nuts and CoVax…here it is”…

10 Likes

The real question is whose testicles does Pucker Fartson have in his mouth.

4 Likes

I got vaccinated and my nuts didn’t swell. If they did I’d have put on a speedo and flaunted my new and improved junk on Jacksonville Beach.

22 Likes

"It’s Nicki Minaj’s cousin’s friend’s testicles who are swollen from taking the [vaccine], that’s the claim.”

So, two levels of anonymous removal from a real name, and allegedly in a foreign country, and you’re still “reporting” this?

25 Likes

Totally believable.

3 Likes

Chihuahuas will breed with anything.

21 Likes

Yeah, but it’s still wrong.

11 Likes

There were three flies on the cow patty, not four? Smells so good now I’m forced to reevaluate my life and career choices.

14 Likes

Oh please. Tucker just wants to say “testicles” as much as possible. That’s the level of his audience. Tee hee.

Also, projecting.

23 Likes

You can expect my invoice for keyboard replacement after the coffee spew that prompted. (It was worth it.)

7 Likes

I think we all know the answer to that one. And they are decidedly not swollen.

3 Likes

I also concluded that was 100% true of Rush Limbaugh about 30 years ago. It was all performance art for Fat Man, it’s all performance art for Bow Tie Guy, and it’s all performance art for Mango Mussolini. And their audience likes being lied to.

20 Likes

No worries, Tucker. This sort of thing could have happened to anyone.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

18 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available