Carlson Issues A Rare Correction To His Coverage Of Nicki Minaj’s Cousin’s Friend’s Testicles

“Nicki Minaj’s cousin’s testicles are not swollen,” he continued. “As far as we know, he’s fine. It’s Nicki Minaj’s cousin’s friend’s testicles who are swollen from taking the [vaccine], that’s the claim.”

Way I read this, he’s just correcting the wrongly reported identity of the nut jobber, not the “fact” that his 'nads swole up. In other words - the lie still stands. “The claim”, my ass.

14 Likes

There are no words to express how this story is so pathetic and sick.

9 Likes

How would you like to be the house attorney telling Pucker he has to issue either a retraction or a correction on a swollen testicles non-story? Talk about reconsidering one’s life choices.

11 Likes
10 Likes

Carlson says he wants Minaj’s cousin’s friend, or the cousin himself, contacts him, he’ll visit Trinidad and have them on his show.

4 Likes

Confession is good for the soul . . . of course, Carlson might possibly not have one, so it’s a wash.

1 Like

Even when you “do your research” on Twitter, mistakes are inevitable. Maybe it will turn out that this entire story is utter bullshit.

3 Likes

AC/DC – masters of the single entendre.

12 Likes

The only testicles that Tucker can truly comment on, first hand, are Trump’s.

2 Likes

Sorry, Tucker. You missed your chance for the Presidential Medal of Freedom several months ago.

2 Likes

It’s Nicki Minaj’s cousin’s friend’s testicles who are swollen from taking the vaccine

Unless those two testy testes testify to the truth of this new testament, I ain’t buying it.

8 Likes

The Onion will announce later today it is folding because it can’t compete with the double whammy combo of Nicki Minaj and The Tuck.

24 Likes

This story was front and center in the monologues of Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and Seth Meyers last night. Among other jokes they all noted that they had their vaccinations in their arms and not their testicles. Frankly this is a story that doesn’t stand the test of real reporting. Carlson and his crew should be ashamed. But then again as Fox news has successfully argued Carlson isn’t a reporter and his stories aren’t an effort to tell the truth. They are intended to entertain and promote the network’s political agenda.

17 Likes

Only if you really look at it as a correction rather than another way to air the same anti-vaccine misinformation again.

18 Likes

I read elsewhere this morning that Tucker is looking for the poor afflicted fellow to appear on his show, and that Tucker is willing to travel to interview him. What’s Tucker going to do, ask him to drop his pants on air? Or maybe if Tucker can’t find the guy, he can find the fiance, and get her to describe the horror of encountering the swollen nuts?

Jeez, you just couldn’t make this up.

8 Likes

No way. This is Your Crazy Uncle’s Testicle-Oriented Forwarded E-Mails, Celebrity Edition, elevated to news on a national whateveritis show, and nobody could have foreseen it. How far down the rabbit hole are we? Nobody knows.

13 Likes

Story has been updated again. Now Nicky Minaj’s cousin’s friend in Trinidad’s testicles aren’t swollen from the vaccine, but from rubbing ivermectin on them.

10 Likes

10 Likes

Looks like Tucker’s attempt at exploiting Nicki Minaj’s embarrassing tweet went “balls up.”

13 Likes

Well, nuts. Does this mean the booster won’t give me a boost?

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available